or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ratchet

1. Halo 3 - great story, custom maps, forge, and the overall community
2. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando - story, weapons, armor, levels, environments
3. Halo Wars - the most simplistic strategy game with a fun campaign and multiplayer
4. World of Warcraft - PVP, questing, environment, characters... the list goes on.
5. Black Ops - zombies, and the multiplayer (just for spawn trapping ^_^)

EDIT: forgot WoW somehow...
10 years ago
No spawnflags at 3 and script_forcespawn at 1 works. I'd like to help him over skype but he hasn't accepted my contact request.
10 years ago
Do you have script structs for the risers to spawn?
10 years ago
Thanks guys!
10 years ago
in radiant right click an go to weapon>zombie>choose your weapon

That probably works with WWII weapons but how would I do it with UGX weapons?
10 years ago
Add this KVP:

target - zombie_rise
10 years ago
I want some weapons laid about throughout my map but I can't figure out how to do it. Any help?
10 years ago
Since this is a park there are trees all over the map some small, some large but all pure evil. Even the zombies have fallen to the power of Tree-evil also known as Trevil! All the zombies are skinned to look like trees and you must destroy all the trees in the park and then go underground to destroy the roots. If you don't get to the roots fast enough the trees grow back. The Tree zombies will stop at nothing to keep you from your goal of de-forestation, but DON'T LET THEM! Tree's are evil, you know it and they know it. All of us at PFDA* are counting on you

* PFDA (People for the Frequent Destruction of All-trees)

I'm not too sure how you figured out my story, but I'm beginning to think that you're telepathic.
10 years ago
Week 2 Updated (1/12/14) !!!
10 years ago
Well that sounds easy enough, thanks! I'll post back later if it works!
10 years ago
you must add a skybox made of brushes (and the skybox as a kvp from worldspawn settings) without both, you wont see any effect of the sun in your map

Wow, I must have deleted it before. Thanks man.
10 years ago
When V1.1 comes there will be the M1927 from MOTD if you can wait

I'm aware, I just want to know how to do it for future reference. I'll do the thompson until 1.1 then I may do something else.
10 years ago
I want to remove the UZI so that I can add in the Thompson. How do I go about doing that?
10 years ago
I have a light grid zone, light source, and reflection probe but all of my foliage remains black. Everything else maintains its usual color, including my character, the zombies, perk machines, walls, and other models. How do I get trees to be the correct color?
10 years ago
Loading ...