or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ratchet

1. Whatever fx is called in the weaponfile is also loaded into the files when you compile(normally, not always) which will add to the total FX in your map. You can reduce the amount of FX in your mapname.csv and dlc3.csv in zone_source.

2. It would require readding all the functions, variables, and other logic used for dogs. Its not worth the effort.

3. Zombies act weird around things like trees or other foliage for some reason. I'd try making the tree/foliage non-colliding by right clicking it  in the 2d grid. otherwise i don't know why.

4. then the script your using to spawn the FX is also spawning an icon on the structs location, or you have the KVP's set up to use an icon. either way you just need to find and remove it.

1. I'll look into that and see what I can do.

2. I'll just leave them out then.

3. Yeah I tried making all of the foliage non-colliding but that didn't work. I'll upload a video soon showing what they're doing.

4. It's probably something in the script I'm using. Should be an easy fix.
10 years ago
1. All WW2 weapons have been removed in the UGX mod. You should be able to re-add them by adding the required line in zone_source. If you do this your likely to get a 400 fx error or something though.

2. Dogs have been removed from the UGX mod scripts i think

3. Bad pathing system, add or move pathnodes.

4. It sounds like your using a trigger_use for fx. try using a struct_origin instead.

1. When I use 'give all' I get the Kar98k so I believe that one would work out of all of the WWII weps.
Also, why would I get a 400 fx error? Couldn't I just rebuild the UGX mod and it'd work?

2. How do I add them?

3. At first I thought that fewer pathnodes was better, then I tried more and they were still broken. I'm going to have to just play around with them.

4. Nope, I'm using a struct_origin and it's still coming up with a 'use' icon.
10 years ago
First of all, I have the UGX mod installed, so it may be the cause of a few of these errors.
If you know how to fix just one of these, please reply. I am a total noob and I need your help.

- WWII weapons do not work (yes, I'm using the upgrade_ ones)

FIXED
- No cheats will work. It says 'they are disabled on this server'. Help me enable them.
- Zombies get confused around the map (they shake their head or run in one area)
- The fire FX I'm using brings up a 'use' (hand) icon when I get close to it (I want that disabled).
10 years ago
From the files I've viewed, all of that is already there. Also, I added a random weapon box to see if WWII weapons would appear in there but they didn't come up in there either. I think I may just need someone to help me with this remotely through Teamviewer or a Skype call screen share.
10 years ago
You need to add the weapon information for each weapon in the UGX Mod's _zombiemode_weapons.gsc.

I hate to ask, but how do I do this? Where can I find a scripting tutorial for doing things similar to this?
10 years ago
Ok, I just did that and I'm still having the same issue.
10 years ago
I've been trying several different things but I can't seem to get default weapons to work. The chalk is there and the gun appears when I click 'F', but I don't see any weapon info or actually purchase the weapon (it's not in my hands either). However, UGX weapons work just fine. I really would like to have a combination of both default and UGX weapons spread across my map if that's possible.
10 years ago
Thanks! Duh, I didn't even think about calling them "Risers".
10 years ago
I'm new to mapping so I'm hitting a lot of brick walls. I want to have lots of ground spawns but I really don't know how to do it.
10 years ago
Loading ...