or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Raspica Blue

Or....

"Awesome map bro! had a great time playing, but I would raise the brightness a little, i had a hard time seeing. Also There was a small issue that I couldnt pick up the key for the easter egg? Just thought you should know! Keep up the good work!"

Its not hard, to write it in a way thats actually "nice"...
Yeah, sorry, I just wasn't in a very good mood because my eyes were throbbing. Also, BO3 release is swarmed with exams on my end, so I'm stressing out on studying.

I did get a bit of warm nostalgia from the BO1 map "Five" when I discovered the lab room, though. That was a good element of the map. In future maps, though, please distinguish from buyable doors and unbuyable doors a little better, like maybe putting wooden barricades on the unbuyable ones. It's a mistake that a lot of mappers make, so don't feel too bad that you did it (after all, it's your first map).
8 years ago
Just WAY too dark. Also, there's no response when I press the switches, so I don't know if I'm actually activating them. And I can't pick up the key (if it's because I didn't finish the switches part, then that's a flaw since this Easter Egg would then be extremely scripted). And the map is way too dark. I couldn't finish the map because my eyes were too sore to continue playing, so I just quit.
8 years ago
Beat it on first try. Pretty easy, but pretty fun! https://youtu.be/NGaCVrwJCT0
8 years ago
I just want more of this lol really had fun playing every gun was outstanding. But was way to short maybe, also PHD didnt work atleast for me :S I love sunny maps xD

I haven't tested whether you actually take damage from explosives while using PhD, but I can confirm that you get flinch.
8 years ago
Rorsch MK-1? Did I just read that right? I'm downloading this map. Right now.
8 years ago
A few bugs to note. Some zombies sometimes just stand there if you're on different floors. Also, when zombies swipe at you, they often run into you, making them impossible to shoot cuz they're eh, inside you. Some guns are missing sounds as well. It's otherwise mostly okay.
9 years ago
I know this may sound like a noob question but it really isn't......been on break from zombies for a good while.
What mode do you play for the EE(s) and other objectives? Classic? Arcade?
And those mutators are something else. Very nice touch. Awesome map from what I've seen so far.
Classic is Easter Egg with normal power ups (Instakill, Double Points, Max Ammo, Nuke, Firesale), and Arcade is Easter Egg with UGX power ups (Terminator, Killshot, Points Multiplier, Invulnerability, Quick Foot). There are more powerups in Gun Game: Points Advancement, Gun Advancement, Upgraded Gun, Invisibility (coop/versus only), Degradation (coop/versus only).

The mod isn't friendly to gameplay recording programs, but I have captured Sharpshooter and CHAOS mode based on the MW3 DLC game mode.

CHAOS: https://youtu.be/ljtyWsZrxac
Sharpshooter: https://youtu.be/Sm59rsGC15s
What normally happens when recording: https://youtu.be/PaQxrzO0EdI
9 years ago
As for the boss, I wasn't sure whether to include him or not, because as you said, the map is rather small and tight for a boss.

The reason I added the boss was because the map was simply to easy to beat without him. I thought he would make things more interesting by forcing you out of your camping spots and making you run!
-Abnormal202 a.k.a qwerty195

You know why the map was so easy? All zombies spawned from 4 windows, and if you stood in the right spot, all of them came through one hallway. Basically BO2 Buried's Jugg hallway, except you can keep going backwards to another room. If all you did was include more windows, the map would've been harder.
9 years ago
I found most of the features. Missed the 3rd radio near spawn, though. https://youtu.be/dwBBnhZq7q0
9 years ago
I've been recording with Fraps for the past few gameplays, but even that started to destabilize some game objects and bloated them to unusual sizes just like with ShadowPlay. I really am beginning to think there's something with the mods themselves that just simply can't take capture programs.
9 years ago
Clue is the name

Gersch devices are not "gravity bombs" nor do they do anything with "gravity", they "suck things in" like a black hole ;)

Real life black holes suck things in because of their immense gravity. Just sayin'. So I assumed so with Gersch devices.
9 years ago
You don't need the Gersh devices for the angel statues .Gravity bomb=Pap weapon :P

Aww whaaatt???? But that's so misleading! Gersch device = black hole grenade = gravity bomb :P Okay, I'll try to find that gun that when PaP'd is Gravity Bomb. Hmph!
9 years ago
v1.0.3 to v1.1 Bugfix - Fixed Juggernaut to be 5 hits before death.

Sir I would love to agree that you did in fact fix this, but unfortunately I did not experience this updated patch.   I downloaded this map to experience they HYPE that was behind it.  I streamed it for about 30 min, and right when I was starting to commend it for being  a good map I get 1/2 hit by a zombie and down.  I figured it was a fluke so I rebought jug, 5 downs of the exact same style.  Unfortunately with everything this map did cool, it was negated to a garbage map in my opinion in the fact that you can't port jug correctly.  Please fix, like actually fix it not just put it in  the notes.  Thanks

I dunno, but if you call a map garbage just because Jugg is broken... does that mean you suck at zombies? I mean, this map has two distinct "rooms" (more like small fields) where you can probably train without Jugg.
9 years ago
This was my longest game ever ! Great work on the map ! It was worth the wait ! I recommend this map .

Note: I didn't know that who's who had a limit lol :P.

Nice! I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the Gersch devices. Do I just kill a bunch of zombies near the angel statues with those?
9 years ago
No, i mean the one after that, on the Honey Badger area.

Turn the power on, open the Jugg "room" (more like a small field) and follow the fireball's instructions. From there, you should know what to do.
9 years ago
Loading ...