or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Raspica Blue

I'd hate to break it to you, but this is very unoriginal and to me personally, uninteresting.
8 years ago
Ok well I'll look into making it take 2 1/2 min to close instead of a min. I don;t want it too easy
Yeah, we don't need more than 2.5 min to buy a couple perks.
8 years ago
I could add a static camo if you like?

Double Post Merge: December 14, 2015, 02:08:23 am
I'll look into an other update where the soul chest radius are a little bigger and the close time is extended, Don't forget that the chests are going to be a challenge as you are rewarded for it. Also I'll look into some of the weapon files (Scar-H is in the second room don't forget for damage) lastly I'll look at the solo revive retreat. works on my verison...
The thing with soul chests, in a more open map, I don't mind if they have a really short radius. But on a tight map where I can still run trains but I keep worrying that the chest might close any moment, I feel like there should be a fairer radius. As for the timer itself, just giving enough to PaP is fine, I think.
8 years ago
I beat the map, gameplay here: https://youtu.be/MpoLDCKIstA

Short review:
-Good: nice coloration and details, fittingly simple EE for a simple map, clever map layout, good use of space (no single area is devoid of features), no lunge-and-stab animation with melee
-Less Good: some of the map concepts are unoriginal, some of the soul chests are in dangerous spots while still having really short range for receiving souls, PaP is too easy, some of the wall weapons are less than useful (also, SCAR-H feels kinda weak for a high-powered battle rifle), unbuyable doors are plentiful, Perk bottles sometimes "give" Perks you already have
-Bad: the last 2 soul chests need a lot of souls (about 40-50, that becomes a chore), plus once I open them up while playing solo, I can't take a break to buy a Perk or PaP my gun because the soul chests reset too quickly, and Quick Revive solo is garbage because the zombies pile up on you, and there's a strange round skip glitch when using the teleporter to PaP (captured in my video at 29:00)
8 years ago
Beating the map in about 13 rounds: https://youtu.be/HWiqvKTnWCc

Short map review:
-Good: nice aesthetics and background thunderstorm, fitting Easter Egg for the map, interesting custom perk, fun verticality (also, "Five" elevator music!), COTD characters, original boss zombie idea, cool buildable turrets, fish AI ("10/10" -IGN), plenty of wall weapons, good use of space in general (no single area is devoid of features)
-Less good: only BO guns, iPhone usage slightly confusing at first, Sarah's voice is static-y, every character repeats a lot of the same lines
-Bad: delayed knifing makes melee without Jugg a lot riskier, PaP zombies that give no points do NOT despawn when player leaves PaP room
8 years ago
Spoiler: click to open...
doing something makes it spin faster and faster
Alrighty, I'll give it another go! BTW nice elevator music from "Five"!
8 years ago
The ending is a bit unclear to me. Is there some buyable ending, and does it involve the floating pentagram in the PaP room?
8 years ago
I was expecting something like a remake of that MW2 multiplayer map, but it's a pleasant surprise to see that I was wrong! Downloading now :)
8 years ago
just ignore him, they all know we dont care even remotely about the billions of "ratings" people feel they absolutely must give on any map they play ever - regardless of if they are even relevent, which this one isnt. Game crashes coz of his own settings, his rating is completely bias

only stressy children go and slate a map with a low review due to a crash ( even if it is the maps problem ). A "adult" would rate it on the "map" not on the "crash", and if they cant play because of the crash - then dont rate it and PM the OP

to play along tho - that username? 1/10
Guess the best medicine to less-than-special people is usually ignorance :P
8 years ago
While this map may be good I wouldn't know because the game crashes and says no free entities Around round 4-5 For this reason I rate it 1/10 Because before the game crashed it looked pretty damn good.    :'(
Just rating something as 1/10 because it hasn't worked for you a few days is irresponsible and foolish. What if YOU made a custom map that worked perfectly for 90% of people that downloaded it but ONE DUDE from the 10% who's having technical issues says your map is TRASH because he's having a few crashes?
8 years ago
I found a fall-off-the-map bug. https://youtu.be/tDyEN5QMino (Skip to about 30 min into the video, it's by the truck)
8 years ago
I have already reduced the price of most doors around the map though for the next update because I agree some were too expensive. :)
That is nice, but I think the bigger issue is the number of doors than the price of each of them since in some spots, I end up buying a door for only a Perk machine or a wall weapon alone, maybe with a Part. Still, everything else about the map seems good, and I'm in the middle of trying to figure out the Easter Egg. Great map, 9/10!
8 years ago
Great map, but why do there have to be so many doors? And most of them cost 1500! :/
8 years ago
::)
Weird. I did find 4 radios, and I got audio coming from all of them.
8 years ago
OK so I'll start with the darkness: Originally this was supposed to be a scary map. But the scary features (such as ambient sounds) were not working. So the map kinda just stayed dark.

In the switch part did you have a hand icon in the switch? If you did that's because you didn't activate all the radios. The switches have hintstrings and they play a sound when you activate them but in order to activate them you need to turn on the radios . Same goes with the key: other steps need to be activated before you can get the key.

I know the EE is annoying  :(. I'm currently working on a newer version of the map and I'm going to change how the EE works (so you don't have to do everything in the exact order). If you have other improvements to the map just let me know in the comments :)

I found and activated all radios, and then I tried to do switches. None of them gave a response, and there were 10 of them, so I had no idea if the EE was even working. At the very least, make the hand disappear after I press the button.

Also, light up a few lamps in some corners if you want dark maps. Because it's a game and not real life, our eyes can't easily enter night vision, and our eye cells start to hurt if the light/darkness effects aren't done right, and lamps would help alleviate this problem. To make it actually cool, you can have some lamps turn on after the power switch is turned on :)
8 years ago
Loading ...