or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - adfgdagasdf2

You da smelly lying poo poo, I transfered PC near the urinal so now I can poop in it while working on map
💯

Quality shitposting.
6 years ago
I've been playing your maps since Plague Island, so I know you'll get the atmosphere down pat. Can't wait to see more!
7 years ago
In relation with T4M extension for Cod WaW, in which cases or why reasons the creator of a map must notify that it must be played in T4M? ???

I'm no modder, but as far as I'm aware, T4M is used to extend the engine limits on WaW so modders can add more content without getting errors. Simply put: Without T4M, the mod is too big, too complicated for the base game.
7 years ago
Any news on this?
7 years ago
Since the community is dead let me give the appropriate response! Holy fucking shit!!!

Man, I commented on the video itself as soon as it came out, but still:

7 years ago
As of today i have officially 100% completed the radiant/mapping part of this project!

I don't know the first thing about Radiant, but congratulations!
7 years ago
my bo1 is not from steam is that the reason why it is not working for me??

Yes, game_mod does not play well with pirated copies.
7 years ago
due to all negativity revolving around it

I'm not sure what you're referring to, the past couple pages have been "I can't wait for release!" Even if there is some resentment (by majorly new users), it's you and only you that can release the map at the end of the day. Kick back and take it at your own pace, us patient people will do just that: be patient.
7 years ago
I was gonna say this looked an awful lot like Dark Souls, then I read the description. Needless to say, you've got the atmosphere nailed down! Keep up the good work!
7 years ago
Not even one page and we're already at each other's throats, lovely!
7 years ago
Very sad indeed. If you add me on skype, we can have a minute of silence together.

Cry me a river.
7 years ago
Did the hype die off?

You learn to be patient with these kinds of things, but the hype is very much alive.
7 years ago
Mindshare where you at??
7 years ago
i really dont know how to mod and i dont have the games for it im broke

Cry me a river, the bottom line is that you're wantonly demanded people to mod what you wanted like you own the place. Don't be surprised when you get slapped.
7 years ago
Awesome. Thanks for releasing this "as is," because "as is" is still very fun.
7 years ago
Loading ...