or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - PROxFTW

I keep having this error. I don't know what im doing wrong but its the dlc3_code part in the tutorial that im stuck with  (Image removed from quote.)      (Image removed from quote.)
Ok I know what that is. I forgot I updated my script to work with a few of my features. In _zombiemode_weapons.gsc replace
Code Snippet
Plaintext
include_zombie_weapon( weapon_name, in_box, weighting_func, BoxIncreaseRarity )
{

}
with
Code Snippet
Plaintext
include_zombie_weapon( weapon_name, in_box, weighting_func, BoxIncreaseRarity )
{
if( !IsDefined( level.zombie_include_weapons ) )
{
level.zombie_include_weapons = [];
}
if( !isDefined( in_box ) )
{
in_box = true;
}

level.zombie_include_weapons[weapon_name] = in_box;

if( !isDefined( weighting_func ) )
{
level.weapon_weighting_funcs[weapon_name] = maps\_zombiemode_weapons::default_weighting_func;
}
else
{
level.weapon_weighting_funcs[weapon_name] = weighting_func;
}

if( IsDefined( BoxIncreaseRarity ) )
level.BoxIncreaseRarity[weapon_name] = BoxIncreaseRarity;
else
level.BoxIncreaseRarity[weapon_name] = 1;
}
Ill fix this up in the tutorial hopefully sometime today. If you have any more errors let me know I will fix them up but this should fix it up.
9 years ago
yeah when i spawn in its there constantly flashing but ive commented it out
Hmm.. Ill take a look in a bit. And what do you mean copy and paste? Like using the same prefab over and over? Then Yes.
9 years ago
no ive not ported anything to do with fire sale stuff
Then ignore it or you can use another shader for testing. Otherwise it will be a checkerboard shader.
9 years ago
i already have if you want me to pm you with it?
Do you have material,FireSaleShader in mod.csv?
9 years ago
http://gyazo.com/dcc76a2c3e0addb53d2475d0040fc049
?
Oops another mess up got to update that later as well now. In _zombiemode_powerups is what I meant. Ill fix it up later with the other one.
9 years ago
so firesale is pre-scripted?

Double Post Merge: October 31, 2014, 03:45:54 pm
ohh i see thats nice really nice :D also when box leaves it leaves it light behind is it supposed to do that?
Firesale is already setup in the MysteryBox2.gsc script all you have to do is add the powerup then simply thread the line in MysteryBox2.gsc and it will start working. The thing with the firesale is sounds and shaders must be ported yourself. I may make an iwd or ff file for those who don't own BO or BO2 for sounds and the shader.
Which light? The one for location or the one when it opens?
9 years ago
it gave me that error because i didnt tick the animtree in iwd file list when building mod

Double Post Merge: October 31, 2014, 03:34:02 pm
i also dont fully understand what the box is supposed to do? like whats different? im very confused :'(
Basically it is trying to make adjusting features of the box easier. Also I have had people always ask me about the firesale so this includes the firesale. And adds features into the box from BO and BO2 that the box was specifically designed for and helps people who have little scripting knowledge to change features with just changing 1 thing then a whole function. And also fixes up a few bugs that were originally present in the WAW version.
9 years ago
Rorke the unknown texture is because you didn't adjust the shader in _zombiemode_powerups.gsc. The an94 bug I don't know what to say about that as it uses weapons only included in dlc3_code.gsc and _zombiemode_weapons.gsc so I didn't have to do more modifying to the code. Yah magic_box having that error would be you forgot to add it. The Animated box is only if you have any box from BO2 or just a custom made animated box. Otherwise use the Default one. Using the animated box will have to be adjusted as I just used part of the WAW box so you could see what needed to be changed.
9 years ago
Still found zero results. I looked through the entire file as well and couldn't find anything that sounded like it could be it
Oops, was suppose to say _zombiemode_utility not dlc3_code. My bad, sorry about all the confusion. Ill fix it up when I get home
9 years ago
Yup, I double checked to make sure I added it in zombiemode_powerups and its there. Also I forgot to add in the dlc3_code stuff and like Rorke said, its not there. Maybe cause it got overwrote with the ugx mod tools patch?
No, I use the UGX Patch as well. Just look for include_weapon or include_weapons?
9 years ago
Zombiekilla6, you updated the _zombiemode_powerups.gsc correct? If you did when I get home I will fix it, can't remember out what it is right now.
Also later today I am going to adjust the mystery box to work with the BO Hacker since I forgot to add that in. Also something I didn't mention is this is set up to work wit EMP but needs to be threaded manually. I will later add a tut to thread things manually.
9 years ago
i have downloaded the one from front page page 1 there is a tut file but i carnt open it
Any text editor should open it just fine. Just drag and drop into a text editor or open with.
9 years ago
everything been fixed?
Mostly. Just have to get the firesale to drop again. Also I have to update the OP with a fully working version. For now just dl the latest MysteryBox2.gsc and replace it with the OP dl. And then mostly all known bugs should be fixed.
9 years ago
Yup it works now, also for some reason I cant seem to get a fire sale drop to test if that works like it should, even though I added the include line to my dlc3_code
Ok Ill fix it up. Nikolai had the bug originally so just give me a bit to remember how to fix it.
9 years ago
i hope to see some mappers utilize this new box which is really want 3arc need (letting other players take your weapon - how difficult is that) I take it works when getting a third gun with mule kick
Not very hard to let others take your weapon. And yah it is utilized to work with Mule Kick.
If you don't have Bams or my mule kick it would need to be adjusted.

Zombiekilla6, I will fix it up in a bit and post the dl on this post.
Updated: Should be fixed now. If not I will continue to work on it. I am currently at school so I can't test it but if I can't figure it out when I get home I will fix it.
9 years ago
Loading ...