or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - PROxFTW

but this makes the F blue

Code Snippet
Plaintext
^5&&1^7
Yah Ik but based on what he is looking for he wants it to basically print the xbox use button rather than the common Use Button or F for pc.
10 years ago
you could also do this if this is what your looking for?

Code Snippet
Plaintext
Press and hold ^5&&1^7 to do something
If on pc it would just print Press and hold ( F or the default Use Button ) to do something.
10 years ago
Oh, as far as I am aware it only works with an xbox controller. However there may be ways around that trem or Phil or someone else might know about. Actually I have an idea, maybe I don't know if this would work but if you want it on pc try to see if you can set the console type to xbox. But I am not 100% sure that would even work.
10 years ago
I really don't see anything wrong here. Looks 100% normal.
10 years ago
This would only work for the host's FOV, and all clients would get forced to whatever the host is using.
Oh, ok thanks. Wasn't to sure about getDvar.
10 years ago
I don't want to add an FOV change because some people don't play at 65, and my script will reset it to 65 after the blood is over.
Have you tried GetDvar( "cg_fov" ). Just put this to a save variable and when blood is over switch back. However it is up to you. Also map is looking great. Cant wait to play when it is released.
10 years ago
For the lag I might be able to help
However for the death check right after self UnsetPerk
Do a notify
Then right above the while(1) in cherry_effect
Do an Endon

Let me know how this works out

As for the lag did it start when you added the script or sometime before?
10 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
for(;;)
{
      if(Something == Something)
            break;
}
10 years ago
doesnt the cherry was calculayted depending on the bullets in your mag? o.O less bullets = more power
Yes. The more bullets that were used to the amount of ammo it has in total. This affects radius don't know about power though.
10 years ago
Change
jug_machine = getEnt("vending_jug", "targetname");
To
Jugg_Machine = getentarray("vending_jugg", "targetname");
Edit: if done this way
for( i = 0; i < Jugg_Machine.size; i++ )
Jugg_Machine setmodel("zombie_vending_jugg");

This is from the _zombemode_perks file. So basically you just needed 1 more 'g'. But You can try GetEnt (May or may not work). However this is what it was in the script to turn it on.
You also have the sound and fx that play but dont remember how to turn them off/disable them.
10 years ago
The thing is, I spent well over 5 hours total of just compiling, building the mod, and running the game to see: 'exceeded 400 fx' and I just wanted to move on to another map that I can start with the UGX mod and not have to worry about all that fx crap :P sorry about reuploading too, I hate it when people do it and trust me I feel bad, like I've just released a shit map :'( I do need to test more, but I have no one to help be debug and i get lonely  :alone:
Hey if you need help add me on skype or something. I'm usually free a lot so if anything is needed I can try to help.
10 years ago
Yah sounds right, I believe the max is 18 or 19 I am pretty sure since I use to work with HUD's a lot when I use to mod for waw instead and could only do so much until it became all flashy
10 years ago
Ok try this button_jug_trig SetHintString("Press &&1 to activate the generator [Cost:" + level.zombie_cost + "]");
It seems you missed a quotation at the end of the setHintString
10 years ago
Well if your trigger_use has a targetname of jug_button_trig then the button_jug_trig = getEnt("button_jug_trig", "targetname"); needs to be change to button_jug_trig = getEnt("jug_button_trig", "targetname");
So basically the targetname based on what you wrote are different causing only a hand to be seen. You may however keep button_jug_trig = getEnt("button_jug_trig", "targetname"); but in radiant your targetname of your trigger_use has to be button_jug_trig.
10 years ago
Loading ...