or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - optic_deity

I added Sounds folder, Images folder, and The folder with the weapon codes.  I left out the accuracy since there is no AI... 

Double Post Merge: August 27, 2017, 04:30:35 pm
I was also thinking that I needed a mod.ff folder but im not sure...  My multiplayer mod, it worked, but the Zombies wont...
7 years ago
How Do I effectively block my ip adress so the moderators or anyone else can't find where I am.  Im looking so that my life and my internet wont be compromised.
7 years ago
I am trying to build a mod that just adds guns and a differnt zombie skin for waw Original 4 maps but everyone refuses to help me and there is absolutely nothing on the topic anywhere on the internet.  I used the zombie skin but the zombies appear as default actors.  When I put all the necessary weapon files into a .iwd file, as weapons are, but it doesnt load, the map has errors, and all the game's menus has an alien language/alphabet so I dont know what anything is even the slightest.
7 years ago
I try to post a comment on a map release post, but UGX screwed the comment option and I would like this, screw up, fixed...

Double Post Merge: August 19, 2017, 01:19:33 pm
I also hate it how it shows my ip adress.  But its ok, I can mask it so my computer wont be at risk.
7 years ago
Where on God's green earth is the download links?

Double Post Merge: August 10, 2017, 05:32:55 pm
Where on God's green earth is the download links?
Cuz I don't see it.  According to comments right above mine, it was released, But I feel it as a lie.

Double Post Merge: August 10, 2017, 05:42:42 pm
Oh, Nevermind that.  I found it.  Sorry for misunderstanding.
7 years ago
Ok, with that, cant you use a shotCount higher than 1 for bullet weapons like the starting pistol?
7 years ago
I was editing a weapon file for WaW and I came across a setting that says, "ShotCount".  What does that mean?  The weapon file I was editing was the AA-12 from the UGX weapon pack.  The clip is 8, but that shotcount is 12.
7 years ago
What is everybody's favorite custom maps and features?
7 years ago
I am trying to make a map.  The applications work but when I save the file after finishing for the time it doesn't show up when I try to work on it more.  I look all in the files in my pc but can't open and continue working on the project I saved earlier.  Any ideas?
7 years ago
Loading ...