or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Noahst

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=826944134

alright folks here it is!!! enjoy!

VIDEO FOOTAGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT7k7HZsmkc

On a deserted island in lake bled, Slovenia, surrounded by the forces of darkness on all sides, ash Williams must fight to keep the forces of darkness at bay

-highly detailed architecture
-custom ash vs evil dead audio (character voices and zombie sound effects)
7 years ago
no doubt! i plan for release christmas weekend, or maybe new years at the latest
7 years ago
That's the thing though they are correct!
7 years ago
for me, i had to manually switch the hardware responsible for running the modtools to my gpu.
7 years ago
did you hit creat new map on the launcher? it sounds to me like you just built the map itself with radiant and didnt generate the scripts. MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR .MAP FILE ON THE DESKTOP BECAUSE WHEN YOU HIT GENERATE AND NAME IT ITLL REPLACE THE .MAPFILE. THEN JUST OPEN THE NEW FILE AND ADD YOUR MAP INTO IT BY COPING THE BRUSHES, ETC. FROM YOUR BACKED UP FILE.
7 years ago
you should be able to. just make sure you change the install paths of the modtools to the root folder that you installed the game to. (youll still need to download the tools through steam, however)
7 years ago
Oh and there's a flamethrower too
7 years ago
Sure! Here you go

1. Wunderwaffe
2. Raygun
3.colt m1911
4.silenced uzi
5. M4 carbine
6. M1927 Thompson (mob of the dead)
7. P90
8.rpk (black ops 1)
9.winchester 1200
10. M1014 shotgun
11.ak47
12. Axe
13.mp5 (modern warfare 1)
14. Widows wine grenades
15. Steilhandgranata
16. Mustang and Sally (revive weapon)
7 years ago
Enjoy it! And please give me feedback! I'm aware this is buggy. Just remember this is a sort of prelude to a full fledged level on black ops 3. A sort of showcase
7 years ago
Hmm I don't think I played that one
7 years ago
Yeah, I'd never seen anyone replace zombie vocals before so figured I'd do it!
7 years ago
I don't blame you..I have the feeling it's not the editor that's the issue anywasy
7 years ago
It's the zm_vox.csv. after saving and compiling I receive rhat error for every single sound listed in the .csv. I don't know if it's the editor or some other issue

Double Post Merge: December 05, 2016, 01:17:49 pm
To specify this is a bo3 aluas. I know this isn't fully functional with bo3, but this seemed simple enough
7 years ago
Loading ...