or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Noahst

Yeah i run into this issue too
6 years ago
So I have recently been working on a level that involves a moon style teleporter, and I need a way to either make all the zombies teleport with the player to the new area, or kill them and spawn new ones in the new area. In addition, either way, I also need a way to flag the new zone to activate upon being teleported there, AND a way to deactivate the spawners in the left behind area. And it would of course need to work both ways. Can anyone help me out here?
6 years ago
you only remove the english filenames in the tags, not the code before or after
6 years ago

trump vs the trannys is almost done!!! just a few finishing touches, LIKE THE FACEBOOK DISRESPECT THEYRE GETTING FOR GIVING ME A BAN FOR SHARING THE PROGRESS VIDEO AND ITLL BE UP FOR PLAY!!!

-play as donald trump
-music by mr. liqz, AND HE GAVE ME THE GO AHEAD TO USE IT!!!
MODERN WEAPONS
ZAPPER GUNS
-custom sound
-small map
-politically motivated DONT PLAY IF YOUR EASILY OFFENDED
6 years ago
I know it seems controversial, but frankly I dont care XD
6 years ago
For one thing, this whole ridiculous bathroom thing. It's symbolic of why people like myself voted for trump.
6 years ago
Alright thanks! Let me know if you find one!
6 years ago
any idea where i could find one? lol
6 years ago
well, so i figured its about high time i make some political statements. if you are easily offended and cant take a joke, look away, because i guarantee this will upset you. in this level, so far i have:

- replaced stock character vocals for first player with actual Donald Trump audio quotes
- added transsexual zombies (Nazi zombies with female heads)
- began constructing the environment (trump towers bathroom)
- began porting custom weapons over to WAW
- began adding other custom audio that'll fit the mood perfect.

here a quick look at the progress so far!

6 years ago
so to put this simply, is there any way to set a texture to glow and scroll at the same time? the world_unlit setting in asset manager disables the sub scroll option
7 years ago
hmm, well ive gotten the patches exported, but i dont exactly have access to maya...is there any way to do this in blender?

Double Post Merge: September 09, 2017, 03:20:33 pm
and yes radimax, here is the picture

Double Post Merge: September 09, 2017, 03:21:09 pm
http://imgur.com/a/eX47s
7 years ago
ok so i am running into this issue with maximum curves and terrain vertexes. aaand i have all the points that can be combined with outher meshes to form one welded. so i was wondering, is it possible to convert a brussh, terrain, or curve patch into an xmodel format?
7 years ago
alright, so i am pleased to finally announce my latest project, pompeii!!!

im just getting started, but heres a few little teasers!

just a small picture, but more to come later in the week. ive just began working on all the magnificent volcanic effects, such as lightning, ash, eruptive columns, pyroclastic flows, and of course lets not forget the beautiful roman architecture. fight the undead in a twisted parallel timescale in the shadow of mt. vesuvius, pomepii's destroyer. feedback is welcome!!!
7 years ago
is there any way to set a grow soul door to activate a new zone?
7 years ago
alright ive obviously done something wrong because i get no hintsrings lol
7 years ago
Loading ...