or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Noahst

Well thank you for the support, Im goons to post it after its finished. Ive added a lot since I took the video. Before anything though I need to talk to pieman bout the thunder gun, problem is I can't message because I'm so new on here lol
9 years ago
well the thing is i implemented it before i knew it was even his then it was removed in an update of rorkes weapons, itd be kind of a pain to go through and remove it, but i will if he is upset, id be mad too if it was stolen from me. i cant get ahold of him because for some reason i cant message people, thats why i need help with that lol. and yes thats the map in the video :D its nearing completion
9 years ago
ahhh!! ive been working on a terminus map for a while now (although mine takes place at the cannibals hide out on the walking dead) would it offend you (map creator) if i release it? (its called nazi zombie TWD)
9 years ago
hey im pretty new on ugx, ive had an account but havent really used it. anyways, i was wondering, can i upload a map here if it doesnt have ugx mod in it? also i really need to get ahold of awesome pieman. i had downloaded rorkes black ops weapons a while back and added the thundergun to my map. then i downloaded an update for it and saw that he removed the script so not to upset the owner. i refuse to release my map with the thundergun without permission from him. can someone give me a hand with that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0ezFfWFvtw
9 years ago
where exactly is this bug?? because i cant seem to recreate what you did and i would ike to fix before i release the next version
9 years ago
Loading ...