or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NGcaudle

Best way for you to make your own weapon prefabs would be to stamp treyarch's that they gave you. you can right click on the 2D view hit misc -> Prefab then click (zombiemode) folder in your prefab folder found in map source, then just input 1 weapon into your map then then stamp it. lastly change the xmodel and Kvp's and you got your self your own wall weapons. Then just save the prefab by selecting all that you want in your prefab then simply right clicking and hit Prefab -> save then name it what you want
9 years ago
You need to have it checked to  even select the mod specific  lukkie  :poker:
9 years ago
you could probably just open the effects in the effect editor and change it to a red colour and then just make it call that fx
9 years ago
you are making sure ur map is selected in the specific mod before compile right? You must build

compile bsp
compile lights
compile reflections
connect paths
build fasfiles
9 years ago
A zone will either be missing either KVP's or they are not added in ur nazi_zombie_MAPNAME.gsc I've noticed with Mrhankeys script placer the starting zone is start_zone spawners for the game to read the at the start but the first spawner used is inital_zone so having 2 different zones means the game zones will not work.

If its the starting zone it will be either

start_zone

OR

inital_zone
9 years ago
This will be an error in either 3 scripts or as simple as you don't have a weapon checked in ur mods builder. If this is a custom weapons that is either ported or from mutiplayer you must add the xmodel in the mod.cvs and the sounds

Ex).
xmodel,bo1_m1911_world
xmodel,bo1_m1911_view

sound,sp/bo1_m1911

(the sound .csv may be changed if you want so all sounds are in 1 file to keep your mod.csv clean)

Scripts the error could be in:

_zombiemode_weapons.gsc
_loadout.gsc
_dlc3_code.gsc

if you need help skype: derek_caudle
9 years ago
If you use "Script Placer Z" you could make a blank map and check the box for bo1 perks and it will by default put a script of bam skaters perks in it that have been modified to work better (stamin up doesn't make u run super fast, just longer and .25 faster) and mule kick gives u a weapon slot instead of 2 weapons.

So just copy/paste the script from ur new mod and paste it into ur mods/maps folder and add a line in _zombiemode.gsc to call the script and also add a line in nazi_zombie_MAPNAME.gsc

Add me on skype and we can get this done in just a minute, skype: derek_caudle
9 years ago
Ew.... NGbank was so bad lol
9 years ago
Where did u get the chaulks?
9 years ago
I plan to just release it probably once I feel all the glitches are patched
9 years ago
I'd say by the end of this week the map should be playable. I will still need to spend a lot of time fixing texture errors, zones, and perks after that. Oh and glitches... always need to patch thos first
9 years ago
Sammy custom had agreed to do them for me. If u are still willing I could let him know that u'd do some and help lighten the load
9 years ago
Yes. This map has Double Tap 2.0 that why I will be using the machine. I'll take Choice "A" into consideration as well
9 years ago
So my map is almost done and I need a little help to get things to the point that beta will even work. I have decided to put Pack-a-punch on my map instead of Amm-o-Matic so I need some PaP guns. I am very bad with porting weapons and editing scripts. I use atm all Black ops 1 zombie weapons and need some Pack-a-Punch version. I would prefer if you could get the ones from bo 1 but I can do with just having a edited script for a normal weapons so it's stronger with no attachments

Either leave your skype below if you can help and do them for me or add me

9 years ago
Loading ...