or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Naxi

So, I'm currently working on two maps at the moment. Die Untoten Dunkelheit is a side project, but this is the project I wanted to initially begin all along to be honest, so all of my focus is going into this.

"The Prototype" is a remaster of Nacht Der Untoten.
"But, there's already too many remakes of this map. Ugggh"
I'm already well aware, and I don't care for any of them so far. That's why I'm doing my own.

Outdated video preview:

New photos! 4/3/2017 - This map is not dead.
TAKE A L@@K

I'm hoping to give this map a solid WaW feel. Eventually, if I can, I will be including the classic guns.
8 years ago
Yeh you definitely should, we only have about 17 other NDU remakes/remasters in the works right now. :P

The thing is they all look really bad.
8 years ago
Working on the Nacht der Untoten room currently. I'm thinking about just making a Nacht Der Untoten Re-imagined/Remaster after this map at this point:

8 years ago
Wow, this looks pretty good. Can't wait to see more of the progress.
8 years ago
New updates!

Touched up the first room and created an outside area (Lighting still needs work):

Does this room ring a bell?
Spoiler: click to open...
8 years ago
Looks cool but move that zombie barrier back

The boards should be on the other side ;)

Ohh yeah you're right! Thanks for letting me know. x)
8 years ago
Progress update:
Spoiler: click to open...

I've been detailing the first room. I still have a lot more detailing to do.
8 years ago
Truly wunderbar! The map is coming along nicely, and very quickly too. I'm impressed. Nice details as well.
Any plans for easter eggs yet?
8 years ago
So, I decided to get into mapping. After playing a lot of maps from UGX for almost a year. The release of BO3 Mod Tools convinced me to waltz on over to custom-map-making side of this community.

I just started, so don't expect anything mindblowing right now. I do however, plan on gaining as much experience possible throughout my sort of 'journey' as I become more familiar with the tools, since I've got a lot of great ideas that I'm sure many will enjoy in the near future. Any ways...

Story:
Four WWII soldiers find themselves on a classified objective somewhere in Berlin. There's been sightings of suspicious activity around this area, and the vets have been sent out to scout the area, only to find themselves trapped inside a bunker of the damned.

Details:
- The map pays a homage to Nacht
- Perks will be available in this map
- Power Switch must be activated
- Two Easter Egg songs
- Currently unsure about custom weapons at the moment

Scripters will be needed
8 years ago
I'm genuinely impressed with how well this has already turned out. The lighting is spectacular.

this is my second kino remake following the revelations theme

I like where this is going. Did you plan on introducing new routes as Revelations provided, or keeping it close to original?
Any ways, looking good so far. Hope to see more of this in the future.
8 years ago
Does anyone by chance know where the text files are located for the level display name?
The map currently loads by its core name in-game (Which is fine for now any ways), but I'd like to know where that is for later down the road nevertheless, so that I could display the proper map name, map description, selection/loading screen image, etc.

Many thanks!
8 years ago
Sorry for asking another question, but would it also be possible to port maps from BOI as well?
I noticed that Black Ops 1 also features mod tools, but with that, could I extract zombie maps and import them into BOIII radiant?
8 years ago
Something awesome I'd genuinely love doing is a 1-on-1 Nacht der Untoten remaster in the BOIII engine.
Just a bit curious as to if it's actually possible to port the WaW map and begin detailing from there, or would it be better to make the map from scratch?
8 years ago
How are the updates coming along, Mike?
8 years ago
Loading ...