or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mapping_noob

I love your map "Cracked"... If you remaster it, I'll be so glad  ;D ;D  :alone:

._. don't suggest more work lol
7 years ago
creating duplicate accounts is against the rules you know

So? &lt3
7 years ago
Looks good, will play later
7 years ago
I changed the model on a few perks, but the models are different sized but the original perk clip box and fx are still in effect. Is there any way to remove them? My model is a lot smaller and looks weird with floating some and the original clip...

Well for starters are you using Prefabs? Because if so you must stamp them in Radiant which is found in the top right corner. After that you can remove the stucts you do not want and also adjust the clips/ triggers.

You can also remove the Fx buy going into your _zombiemode_perk.gsc and finding where the turn on functions are for the perks and simple commenting out the perk Fx.

Change each perk from

turn_sleight_on()
{
   machine = getentarray("vending_sleight", "targetname");
   level waittill("sleight_on");

for( i = 0; i < machine.size; i++ )
   {
      machine setmodel("zombie_vending_sleight_on");
      machine vibrate((0,-100,0), 0.3, 0.4, 3);
      machine playsound("perks_power_on");
      machine thread perk_fx( "sleight_light" );
   }

level notify( "specialty_fastreload_power_on" );
}

To this:

turn_sleight_on()
{
   machine = getentarray("vending_sleight", "targetname");
   level waittill("sleight_on");

for( i = 0; i < machine.size; i++ )
   {
      machine setmodel("zombie_vending_sleight_on");
      machine vibrate((0,-100,0), 0.3, 0.4, 3);
      machine playsound("perks_power_on");
      // machine thread perk_fx( "sleight_light" );
   }

level notify( "specialty_fastreload_power_on" );
}
7 years ago
map crash on loading.

Are you usin T4M with your setting on ultra? If ur using T4M try only using high
8 years ago
NG said he has already finished remapping "Last Resort" in Black ops 3 so I don't think this will be the first MC map.

If you remember this map

8 years ago
whats their steam then?

"NGcaudle" he says he wanted to see if you'd help him add more features (custom perks, maybe a lil EE)
8 years ago
not really the place for this, but i no longer add people on steam unless i know them

well add the guy who map this map

Double Post Merge: October 03, 2016, 09:55:45 pm
was just told that it's been updated and doesn't need T4m :P
8 years ago
Nice one with that mr6. Even that doesnt informed for the new update. Hopefully would see more bo3 weapons in the new updates ;D

I heard he moved into making 3D animating rigs for blender for the bo3 tools :/ and Rorke is the one who ports the weapons anyway.
8 years ago
Did reloading the map fix it? I showed NGcaudle the pic and he said to me "I have never seen an error like that before, I'll be updating the map tonight with a version that doesn't need T4m. Ask them if they reloaded to mod and if it still happened."
8 years ago
Also there was an update to this map which fixed the fx not working!!! YAY! Loving the new starting pistol btw good job  :D
8 years ago
Because we want highly detailed maps with a lot of features, T4M increases the limits. Amazingly, Clinic of Evil does not require T4M which I will never understand for such an epic, beautiful map.

The reason this map requires T4M is because the mapper did not take the time to fix little errors which will remove the need of T4M. I believe the error here was Sound 1600. So all he/she would have to do is simply comment out some sounds that are not needed (stock weapons that are not being used would probs help.)
8 years ago
seriously, when has that ever happened?

Fear!!! I've been trying to connect u on steam for a month xD
8 years ago
Hello, I just finished remaking one of the default world at war door texture's as a 3D model. The model uses the default texture and material so you don't need to drag anything into your mods folder.

8 years ago
Loading ...