or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mapping_noob

xReaper Pleas Remake Saloon with Black ops 3 Guns if you can please man I with love that if you do it

why bo3 guns? and why saloon
7 years ago
Amazing weapon upgrade system. Makes it super replayable. How long till we get a reason to do all the EE's
7 years ago
if you have a problem say what it is, i cant help if you just say you have a problem

I love you ._.
7 years ago
It's a honor to have you,  ;)  Never Forget                                    The Relaxing End.                       Me             
       AntiCheat systems                                     Treyarch                                             The 27 Perks!                           This is getting annoying now                          I'll stop with this text now...

Me right? Lol ;)
7 years ago
I find when you are in neither at the start of a round it's easier to get an enderman to spawn.
7 years ago
I love the weapons but how did you get the black ops 1 weapons to look so good? my weapons keep turning out grey :(
7 years ago
does anyone have any advice. Im really stuck on this. I want to finish my map but I cant without gun sounds! Anything will help!

Your sounds don't work ;)
7 years ago
Can some one plz tell me how to get to pap plz

The easier way to get an upgraded weapon with with the perk which packs your weapon. You can maybe try to move that obsidian that that roof.. looks kinda big and heavy tho. ;)

Double Post Merge: March 22, 2017, 08:33:37 pm
The perk which gives you a chance of pap box weapons I meant*
7 years ago
I had that if we are talking about bo3, disable ur anti virus before launching!
7 years ago
What map are you having this problem on? There is a major update needed. Unfortunately with him having more help with people making the maps for him he has to script more, with 2 new mappers now and also bug fix his current releases.
7 years ago
Idk I just have all the steps sent to me for every EE
7 years ago
What do you mean? I don't see no second sights.

Look in ur video.. u have folded down iron sights behind your raised sights
7 years ago
Did I see my characters breath o_o
7 years ago
You might want to remove the second sights on it... it's only suppose to be there for different optic attachments
7 years ago
Has anyone found the Folter Asyl Easter egg yet im stumped i found something that glows at the middle of the map on top of the fountain after you fill the two small blue things with souls after you hack them. Also i love hacking pap is a saves so much points.

I've bet the map I couple times.
7 years ago
Loading ...