or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MAK911

Very good job!
10 years ago
Ummm, not to get into a fight here, but I think GCZ's is probably the best option. Very easy options, very basic, but covers most credentials, including dogs, BO perks, and shaders.
10 years ago
Pfft. You guys should try to live in Wisconsin... during the summers its 90 degrees and in the winter its -20 sometimes...
cold as all hell.

You'll regret saying that now, toolboy. Listen for the four knocks. I'll be waiting.
10 years ago
TimeSplitters 3:Future Perfect=The Original Call Of Duty, only funny.
10 years ago
Absolutely beautiful. How did you make it?
10 years ago
You wanted me to post on your post. Here ya go.
10 years ago
This may help with your sound so it goes off when players are in a certain radius of the machine. http://www.zeroy.com/script/
10 years ago
I don't know much about scripting, but I'll pull some shit out of my butt and guess. Okay, so the jingles are .WAV files and you need the jingles from black ops. You have two options: get black ops if you don't have it and use Tom's sound tool to port from Black Ops to WAW. Or find some videos on the internet that use those jingles that are from the game and use some sort of sound recorder, Amplify is a good one I believe, and record the sound out of your computer speakers and convert to .WAV files. I'm iffy about that second option, but it's worth a shot. The lighting up for perk machines is actually two different models I believe. Not sure, but I've heard of it. In this case, you would have to give it some sort of light source or make an illuminated model, which is just giving the model a light material in Maya. Bamskater does have the machine bump I believe, so I guess that's all I can think of besides connecting it to the power switch. Please remember this was a not-very-educated guess, so no hate if I'm completely wrong please.
10 years ago
Resolved. Turns out Norton is a must-get-rid-of.
10 years ago
So I decided to listen to daedra, which was a bad idea, and I got WAW on disc so I could link it to Steam. Turns out Steam doesn't do that for WAW. Okay, I'm fine, I'll just have to install it and be careful with the disc. I install all the patches and launch the game. It won't connect to Online Services at all. I try using an Online profile, doesn't work. I create a new one, doesn't work. I have the keycode entered and everything set up. What did I do wrong?
10 years ago
Shouldn't it be 'getEntArray'? Don't know much about scripting, but I'm taking a stab at it.
10 years ago
935: A NAZI ZOMBIES SERIES - EPISODE 1 (LIVE ACTION CALL OF DUTY: ZOMBIES)

Scrounging on Youtube, I found something that might interest you guys. If the channel gets 100,000 views, the creators will make another episode. I'd love to see another episode because the videos are just very well made and actually give a real look at how zombies would look with the over-the-top characters from the game, still with their same attributes. Please watch and enjoy!
10 years ago
JohnDoe might do it. He did the voice acting for his CS_Assault and he talks about doing it sometimes. I might, but I'm not sure.
10 years ago
good job. Knew you could do it
10 years ago
How is it a cheap perk? When you die you spawn somewhere else, have to survive and revive yourself. Second chance is cheaper lol. No nerf needed.

Its 2000 or 3000 points. The points you spend in who's who dont matter so you can open up a ton of doors with a lot of points and get your money back, but the doors are open. Quick revive costs 1500 and it just gets you up 3 times only. Who's who is unlimited purchases and, as long as you can get yourself up, it is a better perk than quick revive. Plus, it gives you back everything. Who's who is a terrible perk that makes the game too easy. Vultures Aid is at least good for getting ammo but the seeing through walls stuff is BS and annoying. That's a perk you guys should work on. And why isn't electric cherry not being worked on? I don't particularly like it but others do.
10 years ago
Loading ...