or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MAK911

I would highly recommend getting a new version of Maya. Preferably 2012. Otherwise, it sounds like you didn't add the joints to the models. To do this, take the Maya script file in the model you exported's original folder and drag the file on the gun.
10 years ago
Looks amazing! You should have one hallway with no lights except those red ones on the side. It would look creepy as hell.
10 years ago
Found this link. Might help with the explosion. http://modsonline.com/Tutorials-read-580.html
10 years ago
English please
10 years ago
The Commando looks ballin'. Looks like a great map! I would go for more clutter though.
10 years ago
That's probably why they switched to a 3-year cycle which will die easily. They think that they'll have more time to make better features, but I honestly want to meet the people who work for them because I have seen more amazing scripting done by some of the independent scripters working on this site than Treyarch has ever done. This community has managed to keep up with Treyarch's "new" features with a game 6 years old and a shit ton more limitations and it amazes me every day I come here. Treyarch, Activision, and Sledgehammer can make all the games they want, but if they don't want to make the game a little more open source, it's their own noose. Sledgehammer is a kid splashing in a puddle. They have no clue what they are doing and making a COD on their own will turn out exactly like Black Ops Declassified. I will admit, however, I DID enjoy the MW3 maps and Infected immensely, but it was too similar to MW2. Ghosts is just a cash cow. EA dropped their micro-transactions just so COD could pick them up. What, 10 camos announced in ONE DAY?! FOR TWO DIFFERENT GAMES?! How about you work on the compatibility of both games instead of Death Machine Gunning a dead horse? That's my rant. Hope you enjoyed.
10 years ago
Absolutely beautiful, but please make sure to include a story of some sort. This is looking amazing and I hope you make the PHD fix public, but I don't want to just play a feature map. Most maps lately don't have a story and it's all about what guns you can get, which, at this point, isn't so hard, thanks to Lime. Please don't forget some of us would prefer quality over content.
10 years ago
Absolutely agree, but I prefer a controller over a keyboard a million to 1. The Xbox One is not great, neither the Kinect 2.Bullshit. People use it for being with their friends, but PC is still the best option because you can make it how you want and can afford. The price of the Xbox One and PS4 combined would make a rather nice PC setup. Also, if you work around it, you can actually use that POS Kinect as a camera. The accessories for the Xbox One are better than the device itself. Xbox One can do everything else great besides its main purpose: game. The design is ugly as hell, too, but I wouldn't say most PCs are much better unless custom made.
10 years ago
Really nice. If I were you, I'd add some flickering lights, especially above the gun in image 2. The  pallets would look cool if some were lower or not there. The stairs need work. Also, will there be a mud pit like Shi No Numa? Good job, either way!
10 years ago
You should seriously talk with @daedra descent He's been trying to get a random weapon spawn and cabinet working for ages and he'd probably appreciate your help.
10 years ago
Could just use notepad++ and edit the config files. Worked on MW3 and BO for me. Don't know about BlOps2 though. Find the config files in steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops 2/players. Search for fullscreen and change it to 'Windowed.' Save the file. Check if it works. THEN do multiplayer's config.
10 years ago
http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/gir-or-sir-robot-64380.html
There is somewhat of a squirrel on there.
10 years ago
If there is not a turkey that's shootable and says,"I was the turkey all along!" I will cry. A lot. :'(
10 years ago
I was considering a map like this and I have an idea for it, if you'll listen. Make it like Verruckt in that there are four corner towers and each one gets a manual crossbow (not exploding) and they have to buy  a trap door or some kind of door to go down the tower. Also, some filler space might be nice in the inside of the castle. Maybe the COD4 market booths. A pinnacle with a working PHD would be cool ;D
10 years ago
Did you ever figure out how this works?
10 years ago
Loading ...