or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - LIGHTNING

Awesome work on the map dude

3 years ago
is not working i installed game_mod a old time ago and when i open the R4 stetup and is installs im going on my bo1 folder and the map is not installed so please fix the problem
do u have a mods folder if not create one that may be the problem of why the map is not installing
3 years ago
I tired to download it, installer game reccommended me to select compatibility settings, but it didn't work. Any ideas?
just click on these settings r compatible or something like that i had the same thing as well too its a windows 10 thing  and type the map in the console  to play it
3 years ago
Go to bed Lightning XD Fancy seeing you here! :D
its awesome seeing u here too Ave :D
3 years ago
Map won't load up from menu and yes I have T4M
u need to lower the textures in the texture settings and type in the console devmap nazi_zombie_woodenkeep
3 years ago
Congrats on the release awesome job
3 years ago
Awesome map
3 years ago

the download didnt play and it crashed my computer
u need to download t4m and lower the textures in the texture settings
3 years ago
Awesome job on making the map gympie and also to wakizashi too for coming up with the level design congrats to the both of u guys
4 years ago
I have a problem when I try to play this map,  during loading map the game can't find "maps/zm_streaks" and the game return in main menù. How fix this problem?
verify ur black ops 1 steam files or download the latest version of game mod
4 years ago
guys i need help this map crashes on me and if any of u all have a solution pls tell me
6 years ago
Loading ...