or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - LIGHTNING

kino der toten dosent work
u need to type in /map_restart in the console for it to work
3 years ago
 HOW THE HECK DO I INSTALL I WONT LAUNCH WHEN I LAUNCH IT
did u install game mod v1.3.2 and visual c++ 2013 x86 ?
3 years ago
HI ,  i love the map! and appreciate the job, kudos! however, i was trying a record, i reached wawe 72 and the game just crashed. i go the following message: cscr_parser.cpp(190):gscrparserpubinst.sourcebufferlookuplen 0    ....i read the thread and noticed thet" femm" had the same error'april302018 page3) although i go the latest version:1.1.1 i tested ma RAM since there's the word"buffer" in the error message,but it's all fine,alsoall my drivers are up-to-date did this happen to someone else? Any help about this problem please?
i dont think its possible to reach really high rounds on certain custom maps
3 years ago
love the maps and all the gobble gums and the custom guns, but when i play any of the maps imy screen has the your on fire outline, i was wondering if there was anything i could do to remove that?

to fix that problem type in the console r_flamefx_enable 0  it will get rid of the fire flame effect on ur screen
3 years ago
The game wont launch for me for some reason when launching via bo_Mods.bat (Image removed from quote.)
u need to get the game on steam

Double Post Merge: February 12, 2021, 03:32:12 am
I get an error when trying to load the map says its missing maps/zm_weap_venom and to check the console.
u also need to get the game on steam too
3 years ago
I must be thinking of another map it was along time ago thank you very much for letting me know I would have wasted tons of time looking for it!

Cheer mate
yea ure very welcome
3 years ago
I'm trying to get hold of a ghostbusters zombies map I had it a few years back can't for the life of me find it.

There's a link below to a video on youtube of the map.

If anyone can possibly direct me to a link id be extremely thankful

Cheers

Sam
heyy and u cant its impossible, those maps r only exclusive to them and  also its not gonna be released to the public for everyone to download
3 years ago
hi no matter what i do, ive reinstalled installed T4M did everything looked at all the tutorials i have the resources to run the game but it will crash on the loading screen on all the  maps, please help
u need to lower the textures in the texture settings to play the map too

Double Post Merge: January 27, 2021, 04:11:52 am

hi for some reason using the mod my friends can't play together it always show "server authentification" error
the version of t4m r45 doesnt work on whatever version of cod waw ure running , it only works on the steam and disc version of it

Double Post Merge: January 27, 2021, 04:13:04 am

I've tried this map pack with T4M, it definitely works on singleplayer. However when i tried to play LAN with my friend, my friend keeps on disconnecting. I tried the other way around letting my friend host the LAN game, I couldn't get the map to load. If you have any solutions on how to play LAN with your mod, please message me ASAP.
t4m r45 only works on the steam and cd versions of the game

Double Post Merge: January 27, 2021, 04:14:24 am

hey, ive been trying to load this map pack up and everytime ive tried it gives me a error. no matter what map i play it crashed almost my whole pc.
u need to download t4m and lower the textures in the texture settings to play the map pack

Double Post Merge: January 27, 2021, 04:19:51 am

Is it normal for your character to have the burning screen non-stop?
nope its  not normal so to fix that u need to type in the console r_flamefx_enable 0 and it will get rid of the fire burn effect
3 years ago
Damn, nice map btw I have a new discord, where can I find the discord link again?
its on top of the page where the other tabs r at
3 years ago
Hello, I have problem with the mod. When I turn on BO_Mods and switch to battery, it crashes and gives me error which I uploaded on Imgur (link below), my friend has no problem with this, but I do. I installed the mod by steps, and it still crashes anyway. I thought it is because I have Windows 7 and my friend has Windows 10 but I think this is not the problem because BO 1 supports W7.

Thank you everyone / mod creator for answer in advance

https://imgur.com/a/MSMWthk

Verify ur black ops 1 files on steam and update ur gpu or even upgrade to windows 10 becuz windows 7 is not supported anymore

3 years ago
Do you know how to fix the "unhandled exception caught"
To fix that problem to play the map u need to download t4m and lower the textures in the texture settings
3 years ago
Hey, This map is crashing my game. Once I click start solo it crashes and gives me an image error. Something funky is happening when it tries to load the map. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Wish the best for ya.
u need to download and install t4m and also  lower the textures in the texture settings to play the map if u stil have the old version of the map and didnt download the updated version of the map
3 years ago
the map isnt working,it just crashes my game giving me an error,sth about ui
lower the the textures in the texture settings to play the map and i think it requires t4m to play but im not sure even tho it doesnt say t4m edit nvm its  not working for me too after the new update it says couldnt load ui button a

3 years ago
I've seen this map on a youtube video before and btw congrats on the release noicee work on creating the map
3 years ago
when i try to launch a map it doesn't load and the game close,what can i do?:'(
u know what im just gonna provide an easy fix to say the same answer or similar answer  to help some of these people out to play this sooo download t4m and lower the textures in texture settibgs
3 years ago
Loading ...