Local Time
April 18, 2019, 02:38:03 pm

Contact & Social Links

Facebook
Steam
CoD WaW
dontknow743
Youtube
I dont have any idea but just try to select the patch and click ctrl + I because maybe is inverted(I don't think so). Anyway just create a new, patch, simple terrain patch, apply the texture, if it doesn't appear click ctrl + I. You should post any image btw, it's better, also maybe you ...
8 days ago
Scripts are always located in maps  folder.  Scripts of your mod are located in codwaw/mods/mapname/maps  but all scripts are located in codwaw/raw/maps When you downlaod a weapon it must have some scripts too, anyway do these steps to install a custom weapon```
Adding weapo...
15 days ago
If you are  a beginner you will need this too  --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep7FRahubBo&list=PLwlA8xZdjWAg0o9EGpticKPRm8LYZ6yk2anyway just for that Verruckt map, it...
16 days ago
Well, you need that script there, the script must be in the downlaoded weapon files, then put it in codwaw/raw/maps and also codwaw/mods/mapname/maps
18 days ago
i am nab at scripting, you can try this 
item_pickup_trig waittill("trigger");  But what i was really wondering is that, in your map in radiant is it misc_model or script_model, it should be script_model as far as i know. That's what can i suggest right now, hope yo...
23 days ago

Signature

i am the issue

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Twitter
Discord
Steam
Twitch
Google
Loading ...