or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jjbradman

your hallway seems to be really small, try making it wider.
9 years ago
Daedra, you can't call someone's opinion "bullshit" and then pretend like you respect it.
irony, irony everywhere
9 years ago
what he meant was to remove the fx from the weaponfile and then in watch for sniper bolt function add the desired wait like "3 secs" then check in the "scvgr_explode(point)" function the line where fx is played and add that fx to your mod.csv.

ps.nevermind i was lazy to read the code, it seems to be fine so just do the weaponfile thing and ignore my post :P
9 years ago
Those two interestingly also look 10x better than the previous Nuketown WIP threads we had in the past here on this website  :troll:
you can say that seriously, obviously u haven seen this one  :lol:  :troll:

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1328.0
9 years ago
how did you made it so dogs can go through the window? o.O
9 years ago
Why are all the zombie models just the masked scuba diver from COTD? Any reason why you couldn't have the unmasked ones as well? Same goes for the lack of eye glow on the zombies... Anyway, can't wait to play this map - looks fantastic! ;)
^^
9 years ago
Stevie, I gotta hand it to you... I laughed my ass off  :lol:

EDIT: I tried using this in my map but the texture shows up white in game. Should I just re-install my mod tools and try again?
im not sure, try reinstalling the mod tools at least 10 times. if that doesnt solve it you may have to ask a mapper - ugx these days

btw this is awsome stevie :rainbow: from which cod is it?
9 years ago
yeah sry guys ask UserBob he has the texture.
you notice downloading this is pointless?  :poker:
9 years ago
i dont get it, is the contest official or what?
9 years ago
i dont remember too well but i kind of remember that this problem is caused by having way to many structural brushes. try making all brushes in your map detail brushes
9 years ago
to change the camo(material) of a weapon you just need to have your desired camo obviosly and then edit the model with a text editor replacing the material it uses with the one you want. in the case of pap weaps they use "mtl_silver_etching" or something like that.
9 years ago
Do all the weapons need to be precached or just ones that are messed up? Where exactly do I precache?
yes. you precache by putting the
Code Snippet
Plaintext
weapons,sp/ppsh
in your map csv
9 years ago
This usually happens when a player manages to clip through a brush or patch, make sure your map is properly clipped and it should fix it.
by that you mean when a player uses noclip and goes through a brush or patch or going though a normal clip?
9 years ago
i have it set up similar to that except when the player goes to the other triggers on the map it says the right message but the trigger can still be activated by that player. which i dont want to happen
show your code here then
9 years ago
thats similar to what im wanting to do but its not exactly what im wanting, im wanting to display the message on the trigger just like normal so that way when the player looks at it says "you already have used a trigger" but cant be triggered by that player anymore. if that helps describe what im wanting to do any better
Code Snippet
Plaintext
players = get_players();
for(t=0; t<players.size; t++)
{
players[t].already_used_trig = false;
}

trig SetHintString("press f cauze i got nothing better to do (JJ)");
while(1)
{
trig waittill("trigger", player); // any player

if(player.already_used_trig)