or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JiffyNoodles

Does the Dsr have iron sights when pack a punched?
10 years ago
Just out of curiosity, would it be possible for you, JBird, to implement this mod into the UGX map, Kino Der Toten, because that would be amazing if possible!!!!!
10 years ago
Well sorry chroma, sometimes the poster forgets about the WIP so I was just asking for some updates, if there were any at all.
10 years ago
This mod sounds amazing! Would you be able to specify what attachments you can get for the guns?
10 years ago
Any updates for this WIP?
10 years ago
Any major updates for this WIP mate?
10 years ago
Any updates for the WIP mate?
10 years ago
Any updates for this WIP mate?
10 years ago
Any updates for this map mate?
10 years ago
^This, certainly the case for noobs on here with less than 100 posts
Damn... :-[
10 years ago
well, in that case, what is the percentage of completion of the mod and map? (if that's ok with you).
10 years ago
Not trying to sound like a ignorant prick or anything, but is there any chance of putting down a release date down for the mod and map?  :poker:
10 years ago
so, how is this mod coming along? have you added more (modern) weapons to this map, and also is this almost finished because, honestly, i can't wait for this mod to come out and play der riese with modern weapons
10 years ago
i'm guessing that you achieved this? and is that a yes or no on a release date? (didn't really get your answer).
10 years ago
any updates on this awesome WIP and is there any chance of a release date?
10 years ago
Loading ...