or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JiffyNoodles

Nothing to see here  ::)

Type 25 attachments are reflex, fast mag and noob tubes  ;)
Does are some pretty badass attachments mate! keep up the good work
10 years ago
to put it simply...BADASS!!! also what is the 3rd attachment on the type 25? :nyan:
10 years ago
same here, that looks pretty cool mate
10 years ago
You obviously haven't played much zombies, from the wiki -

'The one-hit-headshot potential of the M14 lasts up to, and including, round 3.'

The damage is set to 105-80 in this map which is exactly what it should be... ::)

Don't really use the M14 often, so thanks for clarifying it for me, i honestly didn't know, but when i do  use it, the roecoil is pretty low, compared to this one.
10 years ago
found some bugs/mistakes whilst i was playing:
when you accidentally sprint into the fence near the debris in the top right hand corner of the spawn area (so you turn right and go to there) you get stuck there (no way out  :-[
The running speed is immediately halved when you enter the area after double tap 2.0, when there is no water to slow you down.
The PDW-57 has a WAY too fast rate of fire as well as being too weak
The S-12 has too low of damage for a shotgun, it is also the incorrect firing sound for it and there is no animation when you fire the gun (the place where the shell comes out of doesn't move) Also the incorrect shell comes out of it when fired.
The Five-Seven has the incorrect firing & reloading sounds as well as too low damage and ammo as well as a too slow reload
The M-14 has too much recoil and too low damage (seriously, 2 shots to the head at round 4, not fun)
That's all i have found so far, will be searching for more later
cheers
JiffyNoodles
10 years ago
When will the open beta be up again?  :gusta:
10 years ago
Mine can't download because google chrome says that it's a malicious file :(
10 years ago
How is the map progressing mate because it looks sooo good.
10 years ago
sounds fun! can't wait, would you be able to tell me what there will be?
10 years ago
Is there going to be bulld-able weapons/traps in the map?
10 years ago
thanks for clarifying that for me.  :nyan:
10 years ago
so, does that mean if i buy it off the wall it will have 50, not 30?
10 years ago
does the PDW have 50 bullets in it or is it one of those weird versions that only have 30?   :poker:
10 years ago
like i said before, i am more than willing to be a beta tester for this map  ;D
10 years ago
will the DSR have iron sights when PAP'ed of will be like you bridge one? Also will you feature the executioner with CORRECT firing sounds? Also make sure that the Type 25 has noise when firing and reloading as well as correct sounds for all ported guns. Seriously, there are maps out there that haven't got the correct/no firing sounds as well as the the gun is kind of see through.
Hope to see more from you cowman
keep it up
JiffyNoodles
10 years ago
Loading ...