or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Gregsta33

Ok another noob question how would I go about changing my weapons names?

Cheers
10 years ago
got ya, they are fairly hidden away yeah? and they dont share the names of the models either do they ie.

thompson is w_tommy_c.iwi

just so im clear im doing this right.

copy .iwd file rename to .rar open images and extract to my own version of custom skins file yes?

also if i want the skin to completely cover the gun just drag an image over the whole gun image?
10 years ago
dude i just found it before i checked back here

Thanks had a quick first viewing and its great.

top class

Post Merge: February 13, 2014, 08:46:07 pm
ok so where do i find and how do i extract these orignial files from my root main (like Quizz's folder)

sorry for questions im a noob at all this and i want to learn
10 years ago
hey everyone,

does any one know of a link with a tutorial on how to put a custom skin on to a weapon?
i have had a look but i have limited time at the a computer, for the next few weeks so i would apprieciate it if a could get a point in the right direction to save me some time.

cheers
10 years ago
I also need a main menu launch button
10 years ago
i will test if you like
10 years ago
thanks this is my ever 1st map (and im not the most knowledgable when come to most software) want it be a good effort thanks for the help
10 years ago
thanks guys, i will try just taking out the model and just placing a new one in if not i will just have to wait i guess.

@ownzilla
question when you replaced the model did you
1.enter prefab, delete the model and just re add it to the prefab, then save  or

2.did you enter prefab, delete the model then save trigger and clipping on the prefab. exit the prefab and the just place a model inside of the prefab?
10 years ago
Not a huge issue but any advice welcome.

So i have got the Bamskater BlOps perks in my map and they all work great, however PHD and Mule kick machines are really Dark almost blacked out in game they look fine in radiant. i have changed the lighting around them and its as if they become more visable with less lighting but still very very dark compared to others. so is there away of changing that or should i see if i can get new models and just edit them into the prefabs. if that is the case is there a link to the machine models only?

cheers
10 years ago
Thanks ! Codmodd sent the same to me in a PM thanks to you both :)
10 years ago
hey so i am making a map of a street and at the edges of the street the cool of the groun is fine :

however when you get close to the center of the street there seems to be a Blue haze like in the dog rounds (even though dog rounds are disabled on my map) how ever this foggy haze is pressent in all rounds:

i have lighting in place and reflection probes in place
any ideas?
10 years ago
sorry im new to this where are the files located in the root menu to use these camos :)

Cheers

Gregsta33
10 years ago
ok thanks mate
10 years ago
Working on a map and in need to find so modern prefabs/models such as TVs computers etc.
Any recommendations (links)?

Cheers,
Gregsta33
10 years ago
Loading ...