or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GrantDaddy007

This map is one of my Top 3 from the contest! Thank you GrantDaddy007.   :rainbow:
Thanks man! it'd be cool to place for sure!!
9 years ago
Just beat it solo and first try! Great map :D

(Image removed from quote.)

Thanks man! Glad u had fun!!!!
9 years ago
Guys I have a new Favorite custom zombies map... Well done JBird!!

Thezombiekilla6 and I just beat it. I think in 26 rounds...

EPIC!!! Wins all day and twice on Sunday! 8)

Spoiler: click to open...

9 years ago
what about Stevie and bluntstuffys map? And what about Rambos map?
Not sure... It's possible that they haven't uploaded them yet but if you go to https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0NRNDqB0oYLjkJu_R6I-lQgxX992DOZV they haven't added to the list since they started posting footage of the contest maps.  They had them uploaded but private... I just assumed that was all the maps... 

I could be wrong  :-\
9 years ago
Haha I would hope so

Their YouTube playlists have one more video marked private... It's got to be yours!
9 years ago
My Virus software said it might cause a damage to my computer

The only damage it will do is to your keyboard when you throw it from excitement after you beat the map!

Double Post Merge: December 26, 2014, 04:41:59 pm
Great map, had a lot of fun playing this one, it definitely lived up to my anticipation. was a bit of a challenge filling up some of the soul boxes on solo but I managed.

Thanks for another great map and good luck in the contest.
Thanks bro!
9 years ago
I get an unexpected error when I run this map. Any halp?
Please read other posts before posting... He has said this map works for some and doesn't for others.  There is no fix yet.  Thanks!
9 years ago
Thanks guys!!! Glad you all are enjoying the map!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
9 years ago
Vacant zombies = WINS all day!

"pigs for days"
9 years ago
Had a lot of fun beta testing this map! Hope you guys enjoy this one!!

He knows the intro by heart...  ;D Had to sit through it a few HUNDRED times!!! ;)
9 years ago
TRAILER PARK CHRISTMAS
by Grantdaddy007

This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

This map features UGX Mod v1.0.4! For a full list of features, click here.

YAW Christmas Contest map. (YAW Footage at the bottom of post)

I had a blast making this in such a short time.  A big Thankyou to YAW for having this contest and also UGX for allowing them to host it on the site!  I really hope more of this happens in the future!

Best of Luck to all the mappers in the contest! I'm blown away at the work you guys have put out!

Bugs I've fixed since YAW played through it:
  • BO perks now have shaders
  • fixed drops from happening out of reach
  • Moved/added spawns to help prevent camping
  • added to layout a tiny bit to also help prevent camping
  • Sorry guys but I removed Tranzit zombies. 
    They had several bugs and I want you to enjoy the map as much as possible
  • Buyable ending is now 45,000(was 25,000)

This map is very challenging solo!!! I will release a solo guide on my youtube channel in a couple days!

Credits/Thanks:
  • UGX
  • YAW
  • Treminaor
  • SajeOne
  • Tom Bmx
  • Bamskater/jei9363 (BO perks and other help)
  • thezombiekilla6 (testing and feedback) Thanks man!!! Couldn't have done it without you!!!
  • Yaphil (respawn points)
  • ConvictioNDR (zombies)
  • ZK (buildables)
  • BluntStuffy (soul chests)
  • TMG mark 2 fx

If I left anyone out PLEASE message me... it's late and I'm trying to rush this out for you guys

Enjoy the map guys! MERRY CHRISTMAS

http://youtu.be/7RFKLO5876o
9 years ago
so is this out then?
Not yet. It's done but I haven't made the release page yet. I'm doing Christmas Eve with the folks... when I get home tonight I'll release it for you guys!
9 years ago
Enjoyed the map very much!  I Hate that it didn't play for YAW... I know they would have loved it! \

You made an amazing and extremely fun map!

Merry Christmas bro.
9 years ago
I'm very pumped for this release, there's something about trains in zombies that I find very cool. I love zombie train and how you used the trains to open areas of the map that was very creative.

It would be cool if there was a map with a couple trains on a continuous loop in opposite directions, stopping briefly at stations for perks and you could jump from train to train fighting off the zombie hordes. Lorkeep has this but the zombies just stand there looking at you like idiots.

Good luck in the contest definitely in the top 3 in my books.

Thanks man!  It'd be cool to place but if not I still had a blast making this map in such a short amount of time!

I love trains... I have them somewhere in all of my maps.

9 years ago
Loading ...