or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GrantDaddy007

Just finished watching this video and that was one heck of a good time! Great work GrantDaddy, that was a full-on, legit, quality map. Bravo my good man : )
Thanks bro!  I few small changes here and there and I'm all set for release!  ;)
9 years ago
Trailer Park Christmas Coming 12/24/14

http://youtu.be/7RFKLO5876o
9 years ago
I find the recent posts rather disappointing. Meaty and I are giving over $2000 of our OWN money to map makers, who don't usually make a dime. We thought it would be fun to have a contest with a festive theme, and yet, it seems "tis the season to be"  complaining.

Our intention is to get all of the submitted maps posted by the end of December. Despite the WIP section, we received less than 20 maps, not all of which are playable due to bugs. Once we have posted the videos, we will be making our decision and posting the results within the first 1-2 weeks of January 2015, with all prize amounts sent via paypal once the winners have provided us with their account information.

Let me clear some things up. This contest and the cash prizes are possible as a result of our successful channel on YouTube, which is successful because we know how to make videos and get high views on them. That success has enabled us to throw up $2000 in cash prizes for the members of this community as a way to thank them for making maps that have helped us get to where we are now.

It is NOT effective to spam a channel with multiple videos in the same day, simply because you are impatient, or fail to understand how YouTube works. We will not compromise our methods of creating videos simply because individuals may be impatient.

Please don't think that this is the opinion of everyone on this site... I'm am very grateful/thankful that you guys have taken not only your time but your money as well to help this community grow! 

I had a blast with this contest and I hope you continue to invest and give back as your channel grows and you find success!!!

Thank you again having this contest!!!

9 years ago
once the map is released can  i make a trailer for it

Sure. That works!  8)
9 years ago
well its come to my attention that this map works on all laptops and about half desktops. its 8 for 10 for it working. The file I submitted did run a 3-player co-op test fine. but for some people it crashes. theres a strong possibility this map will be disqualified but Ill try to still get it out there for you guys

this sucks..

I know the feeling... Yesterday as I was doing my final test and my map crashed... I spent ALL day fixing it... submitted it around 11pm last night. I'm pretty sure I got it working right but you never know. 

Best of luck!
9 years ago
This is it people, less than 10 hours until the Contest Deadline, 11:59 PM EST tonight. Don't miss the cut-off time or your map will be disqualified from the Contest. Email your map to us at your earliest convenience, [email protected]

If you don't think you'll meet the deadline, please do your best to complete your map. We'd still love to play it and show the YouTube Community your hard work, even if it's not technically in the contest.

Cheers,

GUNNS4HIRE

Just submitted my map... I could have used another week to test however... With the time I've put into this I feel confident everything will play as intended!

Hope you enjoy my work! 8)
9 years ago
The map has now been submitted, thank you all for the support and interest during the development of the map :)
Best of luck man!!!
9 years ago
Good luck man, all the maps I've seen from you have been winners and I'm sure this will be a joy to behold as well :)

Thanks man!
9 years ago
Trailer Park Christmas

Rushing a bit to finish things up... I'll need every minute possible to test! Here's the last picture you will see until release... Best of luck everyone!!!! 8)

9 years ago
hey everyone. I will be submitting my map today. This contest was an awesome experience and I can see from the WIPs it really pushed us all to become better mappers. Looking forward to playing this awesome Christmas DLC pack!

Merry Christmas everyone!

(Image removed from quote.)

Agree!  8)
9 years ago
This map is seriously one of the funnest things ever brought into the custom zombie scene. I really hope we get to see you make something very similar in the future. Just hope I get to bring my pimp hat :lol:

I play every new map to death just about, to the point I'm so tired of it I cringe at the thought of playing it again :D. But this is the exact opposite I've played this map a million times it seems like and each time its just as fun as the last.

Bravo Grant Bravo. 10/10 for replay-ability

Very cool!! Thanks! 8)
9 years ago
YES!! Finally beat it after pack a punching the knife I FINALLY BEAT IT YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D  :alone:

Nice dude!!! Having the knife PAP helps big time!!!
9 years ago
Grantdaddy, I can't get past how much this map felt like the sci-fi movie called Cube. In the movie there are all these interconnected rooms and some had deathtraps in them. It was a really original movie idea I thought, and this map with its many rooms that each had their own theme and then in the end all connect with each other was really a great idea. I hope that you make a Bedroom 2, Bedroom: The Revenge, Bedroom: The Nightmare Lives or something like that in the future.

Thanks bro! I haven't seen "Cube" but I'll have to check it out now.  This map started simple and just snowballed into the final product.  The original idea was to have 2 rooms and I had planned on it taking me a few days to make... Really happy you enjoyed the map!

Bedroom: The Revenge sounds like a great sequel.  ;)
9 years ago
Trailer Park Christmas

I Guess it's my turn for an update.  Sorry I haven't shown much on this map guys... I want it to be a surprise when you play the map!!! ;)

I've had a blast mapping this!!! As I stated before I'm not the best modder/scripter but I tried to lean on what I love to do which is the overall mapping/detailing.

I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving and I look forward to playing all the maps in this contest!!!

9 years ago
damn. we got a hefty Christmas DLC pack coming when they're done judging.. haha wonder what Activision would price it at. I usually cant stand my map by the time its released cause I played it so much so it's nice I can look forward to other maps like this

Agree! I'm usually sick of playing my maps by the time I release them...  Cutting my usual map time in half from 4 months to 2 has helped... I'm still enjoying testing my entry!

Very much looking forward to playing all these BEAUTIFUL looking maps!!!
9 years ago
Loading ...