[spoiler]Went through the entire map looking for bugs/errors. These are what I found that may or may not be intended.
1. The spawn rooms' chairs are able to be jumped on. They don't provide a safe zone, but it can cause the zombies to path over them sometimes. The sandbags can also be jumped on in the spawn room. No advantage by jumping up here either.
2. The barrels in the spawn room can be walked on and the second barrel can be crouched on/proned into. There's no tactical advantage to doing this, but you can crouch block yourself.
3. Either none of the AI spawned one game, or the zombies killed them. I'm not sure if the former happened, or if the latter can happen.
5. The AI counts as zombies during the first round.
6. I've noticed some zombies will vault a window and float for a second before landing on the ground.
7. Outside in the backyard parking lot, the window on the outside the map will show through the window of the building next to the parking lot. (The building east of the parking lot coming from the power room, the farthest window.)
8. Solo quick revive doesn't work.
9. The wood beams jutting from to the roof aren't solid (Over Jug room). Intended to not get trapped accidentally?
10. A max ammo dropped after I killed a zombie in a window on the roof of the diner.
(Disregard any of these if they're intended.)
Thoughts: A small, hectic, challenging map. Training spots are difficult to run properly as the sprinters become more common as there's little room to run. While fun, getting a good start on the map can be kind of difficult.
Suggestions: There's a window hidden by foliage in the area to the left after you leave the spawn room to go outside. You could possibly remove a little of the foliage there to allow the players to know it's there, so they don't suddenly get killed from behind if they're camping/trapped/train funneling. I assume it's hidden to prevent camping/funneling, though.
Also, the Sawed-Off Shotgun could maybe do with a slight price drop (-200 maybe?) Trying to survive with the MP5 and Kar is difficult since the remaining ammo seems to be based on how much they shoot at you before you kill them. (Unless I was extremely unlucky since drops rarely seemed to happen for me.) The gun in the Juggernaut room is also kind of a costly investment, considering how expensive the doors are.
Only made it to 11 before my roof train caught up with me, but I did find the hidden PaP room.[/spoiler]
Great Looking Map! But can you maybe add some Custom Guns? Like MODERN Weapons? M16,M14,P226?
WAW Guns are getting old in my opinion.
Looks good but here are alredy some snow maps i would use the foggysettind
I had 30 minutes to kill, so i had a quick go of your map.
Not bad at all, First room, one zombie seemed to get stuck and never appear so i restarted 5/6 times
Drops appear behind the windows and you cannot get to them.
Nice touch with the hidden pap but i could run them all day as they only spawn in one direction.
Solo quick revive does not work as i found out about round 20 i think
I could not find any more rooms to open or a buyable ending?
Still a very good effort and hope ive not been to picky
Gamefront is a disallowed host for maps on the forum. Please re-upload to a host that is not on our Disallowed List. You have also not used the UGX Installation Creator which is required for maps posted to the forum.
snowy...it seams to bring an air of hopelessness with it...nothing sucks more then having an emergency (power outage, diagnosis of AIDS, or Zombie Apocolypse), when its fucking cold
ya this is true, but with activisions deal with xbox its gonna be "FIRST ON XBOX" or "GET NEW MAPS FIRST ON XBOX LIVE" or "GET NEW CONTENT FIRST ON XBOX LIVE" .....
"FIRST. ON. XBOX. ONE/LIVE/360 FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BECAUSE WE DONT CARE ABOUT OTHER GAMERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
also, the picture looks sick, love it