or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - geh233

hello people im have a terrible adware thing on my computer that i cannot delete. i looked under google extensions but nothing showed up, i tried deleting weird programs, and AVG scan and delete didnt help. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

This is what the virus looks like:
(has a bing toolbar that you cannot remove at the top and a bunch of ads on all sides. the bing toolbar is ALWAYS there)
http://gyazo.com/1b732bb551df8c23e68f233987c3b427
10 years ago
soo um any um updates?   :o
10 years ago
everything looked great!!!!!

Games i will buy:

Forza Horizon 2
Tom Clancy's The Division
GTA V (Xbox One)

Games I might buy:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Battlefield: Hardline
Assassin's Creed: Unity
Batman: Arkham Knight
10 years ago
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE MAKE A CS_OFFICE ZOMBIE MAP
10 years ago
added story background and updated features list
10 years ago
This looks cool so far and i like how you leave us wondering what the custom wonder weapons could be :D
means alot to me after playing one of your maps xD. i would GREATLY appreciate you or anyone else at you mapping skill level helping me add detail to the map, im never good with that stuff :(
10 years ago
Echo's Compound
A tribute to Infestation

I started working on this map a long time ago back when i used to play infestation and then abondoned it when i stopped playing infestation. Recently, I've gotten into DeadZ (an infestation Emulator) and I've decided to work on it once again. This is an area on infestations map, Colorado, that I favorite and i decided to recreate it.

Story
Echo's Compound was built in a Colorado forest near the town of Smallville shortly after the zombie epidemic. It was surrounded by 24" steel walls and one steel door. The compound also had a house lifted by pillars and the only way up was by drawbridge. It had a lifetime supply MRE's and Electroaids. It was zombie-proof. The only problem was that it was not idiot proof. Of the four survivors who took refuge their, one of them opened the gates to go on a loot run in smallville, but he was only welcomed by hundreds of undead. Now time to defend yourself in this fortress from the undead and maybe find a few secrets that the builder of this place held.

Want access to the beta?
Who was the name of the man who built echo's compound? Answer that in the comments and if you're right, you will get access to the BETA!! Hint 1: He is russian!

Features:

Normal version and UGX version
Timed Game play
Runners from start
No Doors
Night Time and foggy
WaW Weapons
ALOT of custom weapons
Spoiler: click to open...
Weapons:
Will update soon
Cool Easter Egg
A few custom wonder weapons
Spoiler: click to open...
Not telling you ^^

MAPPING: 90%
DETAIL: 50%
SCRIPTING: 35%
MISCELLANEOUS (weapons, perks, etc): 25%

RADIANT PICTURES
Deleted nodes and clipping so you can see

CHANGELOG:

5/26/2014 - Added Runners at start to Features list.

5/26/2014 - Edited "a few custom weapons" to "ALOT of custom weapons", added a story description, added beta contest, and added "normal version and UGX mod version" to features list

If anyone would like to help me out, message me on skype! (Garrett The Parrot!)
10 years ago
Very awesome!!! as for the poll, i think that the first stop should be focused on the station, then the next stop on the city. or even cooler, the third stop in a foggy park (like central park), next stop on a harbor, and last stop that has a really good last stand rape position on a peir. just throwing stuff out there :)
10 years ago
With Tom you never know how soon "soon" is, but if it happens before we release we will update the anims we don't already have. If it happens after we can always release a hotfix patch.

As far as the PP19, for the xillionth time we are not using a PP19 from another game. The PP-19 in v1.0.3 was completely custom-made and animated by Darkmapper, and the new PP-19 in v1.1 is completely custom-made and animated by SajeOne. I don't know why people can't recognize that these two guns are not ripped from some other game, but I guess the modelers should take it as a compliment that their work is mistaken as ripped from AAA titles. However it's hard to enjoy the compliment when it also means people don't recognize the work that went into them.

This has been in the donor section for a few weeks:
http://youtu.be/6H6KNrbAXT8

The AK-12 has already replaced the AK-47 in v1.1 too.
very cool, but is there a possiblility that it will get a new sound?

also one small thing that would give the mod a touch of realism, is giving the weapons a small weapon bobbing effect when walking.
10 years ago
looks amazing! i would recomend the setting at night and a harsh thunderstorm, like wet work from cod4 :)
10 years ago
10 years ago
Hey guys i just found out that bohemia interactive is making a best arma 3 mod contest! there are different categories for types of mods and you could win big cheese. knowing that the ugx team is full of excellent modders, they could make a mod and make alot of money! heres a link: http://makearmanotwar.com/

HAVE FUN!
10 years ago
I will work on some designs and get back to you when I have time :)
just made a breif design on photoshop
http://gyazo.com/0755beb4b7c45b5937415b294bd09e64.png
i would soooo buy that BUT instead of the ugx mods thing being on the front, have it on the bottom back and use the cursive font like in mr elemental. i'd also buy the same thing but, the hand being red and the rest of the hat being black
10 years ago
i would LOVE more Mr. Elemental things.

What i would buy:

Mr. Elemental Flat bill hat
Black Bandana with only the ugx zombie hand in red
black flat bill hat with red ugx zombie hand on the front

I think that the best way to market would be to just put the red ugx zombie hand on alot of the black clothing options. it looks cool. although i love all of these products, if you were to make any of the above, you will have one more customer!
10 years ago
the ONLY thing that bothered me about this map was zombie sounds you added and the midget zombies 
10 years ago
Loading ...