or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - geh233

ive been waiting for this map FOREVER!! good to know you're working on it again. i really think this is going to be the best zombies map ever made!
10 years ago
NOTE: this was originally in the donators forums but i decided to move it to general disscusion.

WEAPON STORE!

Long description:
This feature would be much like the ugx mod character creator. you would open it from the menu and you would load up into a small area where you could purchase weapons, equipments, and proficiencies. The weapons that you buy would be strictly pistols, melees and smgs (which will be nerfed to fit a starter weapon) that you can NOT buy from the wall or the mystery box. you can also buy a secondary slot which can only be a melee that you hold. These items can be unlocked by completing challenges and ranking up but also cost ingame points. for example: if you wanted to start with a pistol (that is not in the box or wall) that is fairly better than the m9, you would start 250 points. if you wanted to start with an smg, and a secondary slot with an axe, than you would start with -500 points.

Here is a list of items that I believe should be added to the store:
REMEMBER All items are unlocked not only by points but by unlocking challenges and ranks and NONE of the weapons can be pack a punched.

Pistols:

WEAPON     POINT COST    DAMAGE                         
-Makarov      150                 Slightly higher than m9   
-P99             250                 Fairly higher than m9
-Tac .45        350                Moderately higher than m9
-B93r            450                Moderately higher than m9 (3-round burst)
-.357            550                1 shot kill to round 7

SMGs:

-Scorpion     750                 Moderately higher than m9 (rapid fire)
-FMG-9         850                 Significantly higher than m9 (rapid fire)

Wonder weapons:

-.115 Laser Revolver 1000  1 shot kill to round 15
-Gersh Gun 4000 1500 makes zombie shot at and all zombies in a 3 foot radius disapear with a gersch devicelike effect

Secondary Slot  200

Melees:

-Bat              200               1 hit kill to round 2
-Sog knife     300               1 hit kill to round 3
-Axe              400               1 hit kill to round 5
-Bowie          500               1 hit kill to round 7
-Electric
Circle saw    600                1 hit kill to round 3 (Rapid fire)

Proficiencies(You can only choose one):

-Kick (MW3)  200               Less Recoil
-Impact (MW3) 150            Bullets penetrate through heavier materials
-Melee (MW3) 200             Melee faster while holding your gun AND while holding a primary melee

Equipment (does not regenerate only choose one):

-Throwing knives (x6) 250 always one hit kill.
-Mortars (x2)  350              kills all within radius
-Molotov Cocktails (x3) 450  uses same effect for upgraded winters howl where the run in circles on fire until they die
-Peice of meat (x2) 400      You throw it and the zombies run to it. once they get there, they return to attacking players
-ESP Goggles 700              Allows you to see zombies through walls by putting a square over them. also indicates health, the amount of zombies left, and the damage of the weapon you are using.

Thats my idea. please consider!
11 years ago
just saying, it feels like ugx mod 1.1 should be ugx mod 2.0 because this is basically a new mod now
11 years ago
i will kill to play this map early
11 years ago
mutator: In the dark
Effects:
Pitch black
light when lightning strikes and small light flash when shooting a gun
everyone starts with zippo lighter (found this on trem's youtube Zippo and Lights 1/7/2011) and a m9
you cannot replace your zippo lighter
power cannot be turned on
there are no hintstrings on anything (so its harder to find things in the dark)
everyone starts with one placable glowstick
one glowstick regenerates every 5 rounds.

mutator 2: Zombie Surprise!
Effect: zombies explode after being killed
explosion works like semtex; once killed a semtex alarm goes off for about a second then it explodes
this kills takes away 50 health

mutator 3 (specifically for comosea): Let there be light!
Effects:
DAY TIME! and sunny
Backround sounds are this Forest and Nature Sounds 10 Hours nature with birds

idea: make xbox controller compatible with xpadder not needed (plugin and play)

idea 2: release ugx mod standalone 1.1 one to two weeks after it is released in comosea (so people can absorb the sweetness)

idea 3 (specifially for comosea): change zombie skins to something like this http://gyazo.com/24700bb239144298307aef2fa5069852
http://gyazo.com/0690c363bd35ed515435ad9ecc757b0f (it would fit comosea better)

hope you guys consider :D
11 years ago
Perk Name:
  Triple-shot Soda (or just tripleshot to make it more original)

Effect:
  Makes all semi-auto weapons 3-round burst and increases all semi-auto weapons damage by 25%.

Cost:

11 years ago
i would love to be apart of this :) SKYPE: garrett.healey56
11 years ago
hey guys a couple of friends and i are making a WARZ emulator. we need someone who knows C++. you will not need to pay for the server at all. you will be a forum and ingame dev with full powers. we just need you to know c++
11 years ago
awesome!!! next weeks vid: ascension monkeys!
11 years ago
I don't know if we will be doing something just like this but we have some ideas up our sleeves so just wait. :3
IEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHE!!! *excited 8 year old girl laugh*
11 years ago
i know this topic is ugx mod and not comosea but i think there should be easter eggs to get various new added added to ugx mod 1.1 on comosea.  the elemental machine, hell's retreiver/redeemer, and pandoras box should all be able for use after completing some tasks not on the objectives list. like you must summon the pandora's box by finding a coffin, a teddy bear, candles, and sugar. then you can build it at the marked location. for the elemental machine you could have to do weird tasks (like shoot it with the upgraded dragunov so the lightning will charge it, but only for 3 rounds) this is all off the top of my head but i just dont want to see all of these new features just sitting there so easy to aquire. there is no challenge. i would greatly appreciate this being considered into the map and even a response from a ugx team membere would be appreciated :) PS ascension monkeys would also be awesome!
11 years ago
i tried to think of something i could say about this, ..but im just..speechless..
11 years ago
lovin this. will s12 have correct souds?
11 years ago
how'd you know my catch phrase lol
11 years ago
you never play UGX Cabin?

please see some videos, and you going to know what i am talking about :)
dude im pretty sure he helped make that map  lol
11 years ago
Loading ...