or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Gabrielle

Any information about Radiant yet? This looks promising and if we can make own maps... that would be awesome!
8 years ago
I had fun playing this map. I liked the whole layout and it wasn't too hard. But there were a few problems which kind of made me enjoy the game LESS (this doesn't mean I didn't like the map).

- Some places were too OP, at least in early rounds, which could easy be used for camping. Also, rape training is pretty easy with the right setup.
- The perk machines are shiny and the colors are pretty messed up. I mean the colors of the materials. It kind of bothered me.
- The guns are just the stock weapons which was pretty sad to see.

Still good map though.
8 years ago
Same to you too :-)
8 years ago
Like i did, youll have to go through them and "find" it bro

But if you found it why can't you just at least say on which site it is because I have been looking for ages and still can't find it... 
8 years ago
Then on which page?
8 years ago
them and the BO2 raw gscs are both available online, just need to google around to find em ( every website i found with em made me sign up to download tho )

has all DLC weapons too

which is strange as the BO1 DLC weaponfiles are "still" not anywhere lol

I was searching for like more than 30 minutes without any result...
8 years ago
Weapon files are hard to get right. I have tried to port them myself and it is a chore. I don't think people would share this regardless as this is what might make their map unique. I am excited for Scob's "Zombie Garage" because of this exact reason. The best you are gonna get as a response is 'by the game on steam and follow rollonmath42's tutorial on Youtube.'

Huh? No, I don't want PORTED gun files but I want the official ones. I already know how to convert anims and models and stuff but I don't have the original stats.
8 years ago
Some people dont get this and/or dont read rules, so yeah :P Shouldnt make topics like this :)

Wait, but you cannot share raw assets here. The rules don't say anything AFAIK about me asking, people adding me on skype and giving me the assets on skype.
8 years ago
i have all of them ill send a pm when im able to give u them

That'd be great! I accidentally read it wrong and sent you a PM; you should just ignore it lol.
8 years ago
Hey,

I was wondering if anybody has the weapons file of BO2, I started working on modding again with BO2 guns but I want to have the official stats, and can give it to me on skype because here you cannot share raw assets.
8 years ago
Seems like either somebody contacted Tom or Tom just put it online again, it's in his temp folder on his website. You cannot see it on the website itself but the folder exist and contains all things. Still thanks for all the help here  :)
8 years ago
Nah they work. You just have to do it right, which I guess you weren't when you tried. I would know though because in the gun pack I got from my friend, I had to remove some attachments because who ever ported the models for some of them didn't take the attachments off themselves. But yes hideTags work perfectly in WaW.

I just did convert the BO weapon file to WAW with UGX Weapon editor program. So I mean, I don't know if the hidetags from that weapon file work or I have to change them. If I don't have to change them, then it doesn't work as that's what's hiding the tags. My god, my English is horrible today lols.
8 years ago
Hey,

I was going to get back at modding some shit but I got a new computer and don't have lime and I cannot download from tom's site anybody can give me it please? I'd really appreciate it! Has to work for BO2.
8 years ago
Why no sprint anime lol? Is it because it gets messed up with the sprint offsets? Just change them hoes to 0 and the sprint anims won't break. And as for attachments u don't need, why not just find what tags they are in tom's xmodel utils and list them in hide tags?

Just to say, I did this myself before I could use Maya (and to the day of today I still dislike it), but for some reason if I put the tags in hidetags it didn't hide them. Maybe it's jus me doing something wrong... but well.. I don't know if hidetags from BO1 are different. I just converted BO1 weapon file.
8 years ago
Hey,

I want to share my first gameplay because why not. It's a gameplay video on the map The Giant on BO3. It's nothing good but not horrible (it was in the middle of the night and didn't have much concentration anymore). Before you watch read the following text:

I'm Dutch, I'm not very good in talking English and gaming at the same time. My English can suck sometimes. I know that. No need to hate me for that. If you have any tips for me then I'd like to hear them from you. Just maybe a fail attempt but just wanted to share it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRZFTpxQoJc
8 years ago
Loading ...