or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Gabrielle

I'll be honest, the menus are the thing I'm least worried about :P

I think if I'd make a MOD (but I suck too much tbh) I'd really want to make a MP camo system: 100 headshots for the X camo, 50 penetration kills for the Y camo etc... and that you can change it just like the red hex the green the urban stuff and the ugly red camo.

What are you worried about Ray? :P
8 years ago
yeah we know u can have custom materials on guns lol, i think he wanted us to be able to change the selection on the coma menu which i dont think will ever happen

That sucks! Why not makes us able to change almost anything (related to menus) ? I thought it'd be cool to add new camos and challenges as currently it sucks. Whose idea was it to make JUST 4 camos als all of them are just unlocked by killing? That's why I was asking it.
8 years ago
1 and 2, not yet
3 is possible, although you can't add new camos to camo selection yet
4) His Lemon kinda flopped, it only produced spazzed out anims and Lime, I don't know. You can get Wraith by DTZxPorter aka toxic72 which basically does what Lime and Lemon did and you don't need a special plugin for importing anims.

I have a question. Is Wraith already available or not? Since I can't find it. Thanks for your reaction.

--

Nevermind found it. The tool looks really decent. Thanks for telling me about Wraith as I never heard of it (maybe because I'm not so active with modding anymore).
8 years ago
Hey,

I want to have some answers on MOD tools, whether things are possible or not.

1. Will it be possible to add weapons to the weapon kit and put the unlock at a level (for example, at level 50 you unlock the Thunder Gun in the weapon kit)?
2. Will it be possible to add new gobblegums and add them to the gobble gum menu?
3. Will it be possible to add new camos and add them to the camo selection (for example, for 500 zombie headshots, get X camo, if you get all camos, get Y camo, sort of like in MP)?
4. I don't know whether Tom is dead or not... but I assume there won't be any tools by him anymore? Like Lime and Lemon?
8 years ago
When will we be able to use the MOD tools?
8 years ago
Looks good, don't know how I can go to packapunch though..
8 years ago
Shouldn't post links to ZM threads and use this http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7656.0.html as those perks are way better than bam's. Also has the BO2/BO3 ones.
8 years ago
I sent you link in PM. What he means is AI anims are for the most part, either fucked, or lower than they are supposed to be. Same for a lot of them too.

Thank you mate, much appreciated. The only true reason of me wanting this is for weapon shit. Even though in the future I might port the anims myself (when I got a better device to MOD zombies on, new laptop except of this PC which doesn't have the best graphics card) but for now I'll use the xanims expored from Lemon.
8 years ago
I have it uploaded to Mega already, I just cant get you the link until I am off a work computer. If someone doesnt give you a link by the end of the day I will post it.

Do know that if you are trying to do anything aside from weapons anims, you are gonna have to fix and convert them in Maya. Especially the AI anims

That would be very much appreciated. What do you mean by that exactly?
8 years ago
Hey,

Does anybody still have this version somewhere? That's the only version to extract official xanim. I know it's cheap but please help me out...
8 years ago
Without camping at round 20 finished, bought the buyable ending without downs. I was going to say it's an easy map but training can be tricky, lucky the F2000 was pretty good for me and Bubbles as well. Good job man, enjoyed it as my first custom zombie map I played in a WHILE.
8 years ago
good thing treyarch are not the ones who sell anything - that would be activision

And they are definitely not "low on money" lol
You get what I mean lol but I wasn't 100% serious about it lol xD
8 years ago
I cannot wait for the tools to be released. Although I see a dick move of Treyarch trying to sell the tools for a bunch of money since they desperately need money. Oh well. Let's hope for a great time of modding BO3 :3
8 years ago
O I have to put them in IWD's? I'll do that right away.

Download link is back up.
You want this for your BO1 mod? I'm gonna go back to BO1 modding myself and I'll make this HUD with dual wield and everything and send it over if you want.

Yeah I recently saw the bo1_mod thing released which makes it easier for me to MOD BO1 so I'd appreciate it if you send it over to me :)
8 years ago
OMG! I'm so angry! Why's your work so perfect? Thanks A LOT dude! I might use this in my BO1 MOD (of course... ported shit if needed which I guess need).
8 years ago
Loading ...