or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - e0894ed4

Looking forward to play this
9 years ago
feels like buried + nuketown!
+rep
9 years ago
this looks amazing
+rep
9 years ago
Enough with the futuristic CoDs but whatever. Anything for the zombies.
9 years ago
when I start gungame it gives me a shovel. how do I hit with the shovel? I clicked on each keys on keyboard and mouse nothing... Other than that fun map really.
9 years ago
I like maps ported from MP and for that, many thanks. Downloading right now.
9 years ago
wow so this is a map about aftermath of Origins? I want this so much!
9 years ago
So I found a few images I hope this progression system is true.

source
9 years ago
Ghosts sucked, AW sucked. I think 3arc didn't want to take any risk and going with another futuristic CoD game and continuing Black Ops series. Hopefully there won't be any exo-nonsense. We will just pay for our game, enjoy as much as we can with the absence of modding tools and then we will be playing WaW still.
9 years ago
Is there a way to download this map outside the map manager? Thanks to my stupid network admin I cant downloads maps via UGX Map Manager.
9 years ago
downloading thanks

edit: anyone stuck at automatic doors around mulekick?
9 years ago
Is this map updated? It's on manager now and I don't see any version information.
Not sure whether I should re-download or not.
9 years ago
Is this map updated?
10 years ago

- The lights are well... how would I say it... they are weird. They give a black 'tint' or something, don't know how to explain.

Did you enable Specular Map and Shadows in graphic settings?
10 years ago
It used to work though.

Options>Controls>Interact in here I set F11 to take screenshots where it used to store them in /MyDocuments/Activision* something.

Alternatively I can use MSI Afterburner but any idea how to fix original screenshot feature?

Second alternative is yeah I know Steam Overlay but I want to disable it for this game, since it crashed my game before and I play windowed so need Overlay at all.

edit: I also verified game files via Steam but no go.
10 years ago
Loading ...