or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - e0894ed4

Judging by the pictures I think it looks good. Take your time, no rush.
9 years ago
Sorry for the necromancy I'm doing here but download links are not working :)
9 years ago
Hey guys I've got really cool maps thanks to you.
@DeathBringerZen I can't find download link for Ascension remake.

Just adding these two so I won't lose them:
Theres a remake of Highrise from MW2 although I'm not a fan of speedy zombies at the begining. http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6379.0
A remake of Slums
9 years ago
try reinstalling the mod, sounds like something is corrupt

Think I figured out. I selected nvidia gpu in nvidia control panel for WaW insead of letting system to decide automatically in between intel hd or nvidia.
edit: oh well it happened again. but not on this map.
9 years ago
I keep getting this error and game crashing. Happening randomly. Is this map specific or something to do with my game/pc ?

9 years ago
So I really enjoyed remakes of Dome, Cargo, Farm and Backlot.
I'd like to know if there are other maps, ported from MP or previous CoD titles that I don't know it exist.

9 years ago
Feel like you should make the map bigger?  That'd be cool.
Like access to road just like in Tranzit? Yeah that'd be nice.
9 years ago
I knew something was fishy when I saw Billy Handsome in character list. I thought MoTD characters are trapped in an endless cycle anyway. Could be a fun custom map for Waw.
9 years ago
I find this page on a CoD Zombies Wikia page. It says
Project Rebirth, also known as Court of Miracles, is the first Zombies map of the second story. It is the default Zombies map for Call of Duty: Black Ops III, which was released on November 3, 2015 for Xbox One, Playstation 4, Wii U, and PC.
Page is full of interesting information.

I searched main CoD Wiki on Wikia, and Youtube'd it, searched it on Reddit. But found nothing for Project Rebirth. Anybody knew about this?
9 years ago
I don't see why, it's not like we are forcing you to use the dive.
Unlike solely diving with Prone key Crouch key is also making you dolphin dive. It makes me dive in pretty ridiculous moments and gets me killed. Guess you guys are not forcing me to use crouch key either. Wish there was a way to disable dolphin dive.
9 years ago
I guess the fun moment was your German accent lol
9 years ago
This could be a better map without the dolphin dive.
9 years ago
downloading thanks
9 years ago
Thanks for the comments, guys :) Glad people are liking this map

How is CPH related to this map? :please:
I meant to say Swamp. Cph and Swamp few maps I still play anyway.
9 years ago
Downloading, thanks for your efforts and for Mega link.
Btw put a link on your profile or something where people -including me- can easily find all maps created by you. Collingwood was good I'm saying. Still playing that one sometimes
9 years ago
Loading ...