or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - e0894ed4

I haven't watched whole walktrough can anyone tell me where's the third free weapon,  Icould use a screenshot tbh.
I found m1carbine and saiga-12 but not the third weapon.
10 years ago
Folder inside /mods is named nazi_zombie_dome_snow 1.1 It's a 382 Megabytes folder. Correct if you have it that way. If not then reinstall and redownload the file you may have some failed installation or corrupt download.

> Or else it maybe be a problem of Windows 8 and try to run the game in compatibility and admin priviledges.

> This is the full path where you should check:

C:\Users\YOUR-WINDOWS-USERNAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods

> Make sure you downloaded the file from here, he's got a mediafire link on page1.
10 years ago
    hey, i downloaded the mod, but when i installed it i only got a shortcut in a folder on my desktop, theres also codwaw.exe in waw dir, but when i open it, my Windows 8.1 says: "This app can't run on PC"...

Hello mate welcome to forum, here I will try to explain like you're 5 :)

• After installing the mod launch WaW normally
    • Click on Mods at the mainmenu screen
    • Under mods section selec and launch nazi_zombie_dome_snow 1.1
    • Click on tilde key on your keyboard to open console "~"
    • type this into console and hit enter
      [/list]
    Code Snippet
    Plaintext
    map nazi_zombie_dome_snow
    If you don't have console enabled, then go in Options>Game Options>Enable Console

10 years ago
    it's impossible to hate this map! gj and thanks
    10 years ago
    Normal Zombies = hardly no skill and not challenging and to easy and boring not as fun as a challenge.
    Sprinters = fun challenge
    Decontamination = beast

I'll just leave this here
    10 years ago
     I don't see this map in Manager, probably because I installed it already. What is the folder name for this map?
    I don't see anything named Swan in mods folder.
    10 years ago
    @smasher248 just normal zombies would be enough
    10 years ago
    This one is difficult but yet fun to play map. Feels like a typical KF map meets Blops2 zombies. Not bad at all. I gotta watch ee video from P0tZ though.
    10 years ago
    there are wall weapons .....
    Doesn't matter now. I'm waiting for patched version.
    10 years ago
    Could be a better map without wave60 zombies at wave1. I turned on power, all the way there was no wall weapon at all. Managed to kill zombies with nades to gain me just enough point to roll the box once. Cause I had no ammo on both pistols. And then I just uninstalled this map.
    10 years ago
    I excited to this! Pre-Oder Confirmed, i loved the innovate, all fans have been asking for a new Experience cod, then, SledgHammer bring then, but, people dont liked, ah, sorry, but:
    FUCK YOU

If you dont liked go play BF, people never played AW and are saying that is bullshit,
    shit fans.

PS: Sorry for my language, i'm not a English

What innovation are you talking about? What new experience are you talking about?
    Each year Activision is coming up with same garbage talk and treat fans like we're some illiterate imbeciles.

New CoD will be never seen beforethere will be dedicated servers, quick scoping is off the game
    Really?
    Now this year they claim it will be most ambitious CoD game ever what ever that means. Will see about it though.

But anyway sounds like you need to read and understand things you read first, before paying for something that isn't out yet.
    10 years ago
    Let's admit it, CoD's golden days are long gone which I believe it was around  Mw2 and Blops era.

I look at the images, videos and I see Sledgehammer just copied every game around.

No exo playlist do you say? Well, it will be like playing titanfall without titans. Have you played titanfall? Then you know how sucks it is without titan. And of course like thermal scopes, target finders, broken camera angles, broken shotgun run-animes and quick scopers weren't enough; in 2050's futuristic CoD I believe there will be ton of advanced bullsh.t. Just wait and see. What also matter is how SHG going to cope with hackers. Will they just turn their back just like IW or are they going to be smart and follow 3arcs way? I don't know that part untill we start playing MP.
    CoD SP is never bad, I'was talking about MP experience, which is what I care. Campaign is not co op -which is also another disappointment in the year of 2014 ffs- SP is just play it and toss it thing. No value in it once you play it imo. Yeah yeah we get it, SHG made an 2 hours longer campaign than the previous titles. Wow what a big deal. What an innovation. They brought Kevin Spacey? Wow what a big deal. Gary Oldman, Jason Statham, Ice Cube excuses you (and others whom I forgot their names).

Now the co op mode is also revealed, it just feels empty. IW has got aliens, 3arc got zombies going on and it feels like SHG was so busy doing their best to make SP and MP it's like they forgot side mode. Instead they just copied Survival mode from Mw3. Wow so innovation, much new thing for the frenchise.

99.9% percent I'm sure they won't publish modding tools.  For that I'm not blaming any of the 3 studios, I'm not blaming the frenchise but Activision.

Activision doesn't want us to stick to same CoD game for years. No, they want us to move on to new CoD each year. How did that work with Ghosts? 2014 is almost done and still Blops2, Mw3 and even Mw2 has more online player than Ghosts on Steam. Fact. Only CoD I din't buy so far is Ghosts and I hope to enjoy Advanced Warfare despite the look.
    10 years ago
    Mega links please.
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the Mega link, map looks fun cheers
    10 years ago
    Loading ...