or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - e0894ed4

I know a lot of custom maps have customized loading screens but as a player I don't see them at all. Which ever map I load all I see is Activision logo taking a spin and that's it.
What's going on what do I need to fix this?
10 years ago
Thanks for sharing patch notes. I really want to play this map so waiting for the patch take your time mate no worries
10 years ago
Also anybody have a guide or youtube walktrough?
10 years ago
Can someone make a mirror on Mega please?
10 years ago
this map is really good but i wish there were perks
Excatly my thoughts. It's a really nice map.

Anybody know how can I host coop for this map? Is there a console command rather than just launching into solo.
10 years ago
Think I've found a bug. Here's what happened.

I was in radio room, after turning power on I headed for radio as step 1. Killed zombies, next wave boss got me. I teleported to an area with Speed Cola. Zombies are not spawning there. They're not reaching me or climbing trough buildings. And they're dying slowly in an endlessly way, If I stay too long I may actually make it wave 100.
There's a door or debris to clear for 750 and I got 300ish lol

Apart from that it's a cool map, tbh I liked the good old look. Nazi zombies, and WaW weapons fitting the scene. What's not fitting is that techy looking weapon box.
10 years ago
Thanks for Mega link downloading now. It looks spooky in picture can't wait to play.
10 years ago
there are no maps for bo mod tools were never released
Yeah that must be it. I had some MP mods for blops but come to think of it, never had a community made map.

So v2.2 this must be newer version, other website needs to update the link then.
10 years ago
Is this waw map or blops map? I have another mediafire link named nazi_zombie_overrun_1.0.2
So I'm confused.
10 years ago
Thank you, downloading.
You just saved me from downloading ton of gigagbytes to re-install Blops. I really like Kino Der Toten.
10 years ago
Wow this is really a fun map, thanks and keep it up.
10 years ago
@arceus thanks mate. now I'm searching for the Speed Cola
10 years ago
I can't find the jugg. Is it exist in this map or not? If so where is it? I even devmap'd it and flew around but can't seem to find it.
10 years ago
This is the second consecutive map that you've said this about. Your computer is probably the problem not the map(s).
My computer has no problem with other custom maps or Blops1-2 maps. How's this a computer problem if the map is unoptimised?
10 years ago
I'm having lag and sudden fps drops in this map.
10 years ago
Loading ...