or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - deathclonic

I cannot rank my favorite maps, but I can list them randomly.

-Jour-knee (love where I'm going with this map)

-Comosea

-TS-4

-Arc (whaa???)

-Zombie City
12 years ago
Ah, so this is why I haven't seen the trader in any other map than cabin.
12 years ago

add ugx mod

This map will have the ugx mod, but it will be completely map specific. For instance, I don't want gamemodes, I just want to be focused on story, gameplay, level design, and visual elements.

This is mostly a story based map, I want to really keep players interested in what will happen.
12 years ago
Any ideas for this map would be good. I already have the whole layout planned and some cool designs, just wondering what other people think about it.
12 years ago
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

This map is named after my first song I created over a year ago.

Here's the video/song.

Thanks to Zebba and ESSOfps I have a funny and enjoyable video to add to this page. (More will be added later)

As for the actual map, it's nicely detailed and I'm focusing on a certain theme. The story is the most important part of this map to me, so here's what I have so far in the spoiler.
Spoiler: click to open...
Story
   Sometimes dreams become reality. In my case the dreams are all around me, constantly haunting me and watching my every move.
    They play games with my head and cloud my vision, my reality. Saving myself seems impossible, therapy has failed me.
    I escaped the asylum and ventured into a new world, my world. A world where my demons are real.

Here's some screen shots.

Updated screenshots (10/03/2012)

Map Progress:
100%

-Credits
   -Death Clonic: Level Designer, Menus, FX, Main menu music, edited in game sounds.
   -Sajeone: Crowbar
   -Aidan: Random loadouts when spawning, helped with getting zombies eye fx working correctly.
   -Earth: Helped with mp guns
   -Tom_bmx: made a tut for the anti cheat I used
-Testers
   -Zebba
   -Sajeone
   -Aidan
   -Hellsing
   -Earth
   -Mr.Slagovich
   -NickolaiLikesVodka
   -Nofriendo
   -BadAssAlen
12 years ago
Run with the logfile and developer turned on and post the errors it gives you. Then we can help.
12 years ago
The models don't randomly show up like in the video and in shi no numa, and I guess the compile can't find the file zw_randomperks.gsc for some reason. Yes it's added in mods/mapname/maps and for debugging I tried raw/maps hoping it would make a difference, then I thought maybe it was a permissions issue so I double checked that and it's still not finding the file in the compile.

So if anyone knows what the issue is for this error let me know

ERROR: Could not open 'maps/zw_randomperks.gsc'
 failed loading 'maps/zw_randomperks.gsc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_The_Arc.csv'
12 years ago
Have tried this and here?s som info/ ideas:

1. It runs fine on Win XP 32bit and using Steam version also :)
2. Add the _zombiemode.gsc to the mods/map folder with start points of 500000 ;)
3. Would be nice to remove the triple "ERROR: sound alias file weapons.csv: duplicate alias 'rpg_impact_boom'" error. I know it can be ignored but all noobs don?t know that ;)
4. I?ve tried create scripts with Loadscreen,Missionscreen & Pausescreen checked and have created 3 picture in .targa format in raw/images folder. But there?s a error saying it can?t convert the images or don?t have permission to move files  ???

5. I?ve also tried checked the "Create Main Menu Launch Button" but no launch button is created (have said YES to backup overwritten files) ???

Otherwise good work and hopes for some updates /progress in this. 8)

It could turn out good ;)

Add menufile,ui/main.menu in your mod.csv
12 years ago
Why are they so close together? I think the one on the first step might be too high up or too close, breaking all of them.
12 years ago
'Merica ftw
12 years ago
Sorry to tell you guys, but this map is put on a halt for an indefinite time since Kampfschaf lost interest. He'll send me the files, I'll try myself, but I'm probably (almost certainly) not any good at it. I'm certainly more of a scripter guy, so I'm basically lacking a mapper.

- Phil.

Mapping isn't a reason to stop work on a map. Just have to work at it and have a good direction for the overall theme and gameplay. Just get a beta ready and we'll let you know what needs to be done.
12 years ago
I wouldn't know since I don't know much about weapons, but you could just put a red dot there in maya I guess.
12 years ago
im also happy to do whatever i can to help :)

Yeah you should get those new traps done. Would be awesome.
12 years ago
There is a chance, yes. We might also do a Halloween version of the same map for October 31st but honestly I have no idea if we will have the time and manpower to make that deadline, so no promises.

I can promise, that I will help map that if no one else does.  :P
12 years ago
Loading ...