or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - daedra descent

Java(via GoliathCore Library's Weapon class) based weapon tweaker for editing existing weapon file settings as well as inserting new settings.

Features:

-edit existing values
-add values via inserting a new row and giving each column appropriate data
-Create edited copies of existing weapon files(Great for making upgraded weapons!)

Images(WIP)

8 years ago
Could be anything with a loop that runs without waiting/pausing. When does it happen?
8 years ago

Why would the host care if the clients have 0.2 secs burst fire cooldown or 0.1 secs cooldown lol? Like I said, for like the 3rd time, if the host ignores it THEY WILL STILL HAVE THE DEFAULT 0.2 SECS COOLDOWN - THE SAME AS IF THE SCRIPT IS THERE OR NOT. It doesn't affect anything negatively. This is hardly a game changing DVAR lol, we're talking about 10th of seconds difference on a burst delay here, not setting player health or something that actually impacts on the game or is important. :poker:

I think what he's trying to say is:

In COOP the host(server) > clients(other players). All settings are synced with the server and any changes made to the client's dvar don't do anything that actually impacts the game. This is why using cheats like godmode in servers with cheats disabled won't work(same applies to this).

8 years ago
That's impossible Launcher doesn't control console.log generation the game does.

Also I made it so irrelevant files aren't shown in IWD list

(Image removed from quote.)

Looks like its working now. Strange, I had checked the mods folder before and it didn't generate anything.

Never mind that then. How about allowing console.log to be shown in the IWD list then?  ;D
8 years ago
What logfile issue?

Setting logfile as a launch option(1 or 2) doesn't work. No console.log will be generated(atleast not in the IWD list...).
8 years ago
Still actively taking requests btw.

Can you look into the logfile issue again? It works fine with the official launcher but with yours it doesn't...
8 years ago
mrw
nobody listens to comments or suggestions

(Image removed from quote.)

lmao, tell me about it.

Its OK though since it "still works". xD
8 years ago

Jave library for creating a script placer or map deleter(eraser). The library also includes a majority of the JavaXT library pre-packaged inside so that the JavaXT library is no longer a dependency and allows easy expand-ability.

Download(2.0 Alpha B):
Code Snippet
Plaintext
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9gkff9FESbLYzZwME9CUGg4N1U

Classes(non-JavaXT)

ScriptPlacer
Mod
MapEraser

Imports(non-JavaXT)

import ScriptPlacer.ScriptPlacer;
import ScriptPlacer.Mod;
import MapEraser.MapEraser;

Requirements:

IDE(Netbeans recommened)
Java SDK V1.8.X.

Java and SDK bundle download: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/javase/jdk-netbeans-jsp-142931.html

Licensing

This library is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license. A copy of the license can be found in the zip folder provided above. You can view the summary here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/

By using the GoliathCoDCore you agree to the license's terms.
8 years ago
Played Half life and L4D2. I actually played HF2 but after that water hazard level, I deleted the game. It was so boring for me, Didnt played Doom, googlin it.

Double Post Merge: June 15, 2016, 08:23:18 pm

Well, I played surgeon simulator...

Double Post Merge: June 15, 2016, 08:24:09 pm

My pc is like (Image removed from quote.)

Add a few ram sticks and it'd probably be the same computer.  ;D
8 years ago
already played it

Half-life? Half-life 2? Doom? L4D2?

Potato simulator 2016?
8 years ago
>Wants FPS game recommendations
>Has old as dirt GPU and crap CPU

Unless your interested in low-detail free FPS cames like Combat Arms(Is that even still a thing?) you don't have too many choices. Get a better computer or upgrade if you can.
8 years ago
Tried playing this map at 4K and the game went nuts:

Probably just a memory allocation issue, but still kinda interesting and funny.

Great work on the map and weapons, btw. Map is well detailed and the BO2 weapon ports are the best I've seen yet.
8 years ago
Java library files for creating a Call of Duty Script Placer and Map Deleter(Eraser). Using these libraries made by me, anyone can create their own Script Placer using my Java "ScriptPlacer" and "MapEraser" classes. These libraries will power the official Goliath CoD Utility application(Currently known as Goliath Script Placer).

Included Classes

ScriptPlacer
Mod
MapEraser

Images

Requirements

Java IDE(Netbeans recommended)
Java SDK V1.8.X
JavaXT(http://www.javaxt.com/)

Licensing

Probably CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike.
8 years ago
Update V2.0 Alpha to Alpha B

Changelog:

+Lots of internal changes - cleanups/separation of script placer and map eraser.
+Tab name change from "Map Deleter" to "Map Eraser".
+App no longer crashes if no mod_source files exist.
+Script placer's button is not clickable if no mod_source files exist.
+Fixed tooltips on about JFrame.
+"Fast" search is now implemented and gives nearly instantaneous results compared to the deep scan option.
+Added thread for script placer. Currently breaks if attempting to place more than one map at a time.
+Fixed overwrite not working

8 years ago

Assuming that the WIKI links are actually accurate:

Object Orientated, I think. Every function is an abstract interface that can accept any object(via self). No object is bound to any single function or set of functions unless the scripter specifically checks for it because "self" is abstract and isn't specific to any object type.
8 years ago
Loading ...