or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Cold_banana

Brilliant! just what i was waiting for!
9 years ago
I think there might be some confusion on who's helping with what. But, if rambo really has left bluntstuffy out of the project then It is a big loss for him and his map will probably fail.
9 years ago
Exo abilties  :D
9 years ago
I think you should maybe make a map to go along with this
9 years ago
Best forum thread i have ever seen! :nyan:
9 years ago
Just to make it clear this is a call of duty 4 modern warfare mod. All you have to do to play is go to multiplayer and add a new favourite server ip and then you can join it. It will automatically download the mod and you can play.
9 years ago
I was looking at videos of the upcoming star wars battlefront game from EA and I came across this:

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dToRs1Jmg08

I truly was mind blown when I saw this mod made in 2009 for cod 4!
Immediately I wanted to play but unfortunately there was no one on the servers  :'(. I posted this mod on here to get some players on the servers and revive this forgotten beast of a mod.
This mod can also be an inspiration for zombie maps today.

Here is the server list for people who want to play share it with everyone you can so we can play this instead of AW lol (this is way better imo) .
http://www.gametracker.com/search/cod4/?query=Galactic%20Warfare
You can log into the servers even if there is no players in it to test out the mod.
This mod is a very high level of amazingness even for today's standards, I highly recommend giving it a try
9 years ago
I love how you ported the the variant textures for the aw guns they look epic!
9 years ago
fallout, wolfenstien, far cry, battlefield, etc. But i think fallout has the most potential as it has some amazing guns and its a older game so its easier to take stuff from it.
9 years ago
There are too many dark maps imo, I personally think it would be best with the sun being at its hottest beating down on the map creating glare in the players eyes and mirages. You can make the inside of the pyramid dark
9 years ago
This is probably going to be one of the best maps in UGX but i hope it dosn't turn out like Project viking (Lag crazy)

The lag is because your pc is not good enough to run it. Project viking has very good performance considering the amount of features it has i get no framerate issues, compared to Halloween town which i have to run at 200fps for it to look smooth
9 years ago
Sounds good, I Think you should add more custom guns and maybe some special weapons like launchers.
9 years ago
Brilliiant map,  map of the year! Hope you can understand that people were only pressuring you to release it because it is such an awesome map.

All the time and effort you put into this has definitely not gone to waste. people will still be playing this years from now as one of the all time great custom zombie maps
I hope you can take a break after this and stay in the W@W community producing more awesome content and helping others improve their maps!
9 years ago
I dont think anyone should be getting banned without clear proof of what they have done wrong, not personal opinions and fueds.
9 years ago
Loading ...