or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Cold_banana

Maybe instead of so many ladders, you can give players exo suits or double jump and wall run abilities like bo3. Or have a button that when pressed triggers low gravity so you can move from one cube to another more fluidly.
Just to make the map fun and fast paced and less annoying
8 years ago
Because clearly you live in the uk and your using pcpartspicker canada to choose your pc parts from canadian website that you clearly cannot buy from unless you want to pay 100s in import and shipping fees.

To build your pc use https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/ then once the price comes to around your budget, you can move on from there.

Double Post Merge: November 14, 2015, 10:46:51 pm
actually check out this build I did when I was looking at the site. Pretty beast pc if you ask me  :accepted:
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/CNKP4D
8 years ago
Do you live in canada?
8 years ago
Lets just hope they keep their word.
Because if during the alpha and beta stages of the mod tools people go crazy and start ripping shit for everywhere they may just pull the plug like with BO1.
If this does happen then World at war has been great but we need to move on to something that can support the creative ideas and not have too much restrictions.

I might be alone in this but I cant wait for the World at War mod for BO3!
8 years ago
Will all maps released for the upcoming contest include ugx 1.1?
9 years ago
No problem, Enjoy
I would have put these on earlier but I for got I had them

Double Post Merge: October 04, 2015, 12:35:54 am
Dont forget to rip all the assets and put them into W@W. If anyone rips anything they must send it to me first  :troll:
9 years ago
Sorry for the late post but if any one wants free beta keys to play for a day here the are:

Rainbow six siege beta keys pc

ELMG-TP6J-LV6H-U39U
V3C8-MVAR-EA8A-RC3M
PGDR-6XDM-RYC9-GPJV
YLMQ-QLDM-8BHM-TNXY

Redeem them on Uplay
9 years ago
I never thought I would agree with Stevie but he makes a pretty good point. Without incentive or getting something in return, unfortunately I don't think hardly anyone would donate with this donation button idea. Also how would you determine who gets a donation button and who doesn't?

you have to make a $1 donation to ugx to get a donation button
9 years ago
Like I mentioned before the best thing is to have donation link under each mappers name so that someone can donate to a mapper who made an old map they loved or an upcoming map, that way its fair
9 years ago
I suggest that you make a paypal donation link under the name of every mapper so that people are free to donate to whom ever they please
9 years ago
This is a great idea in theory as mappers are supported by the community but I think it may turn out like when bethesda and steam tried to make paid mods for skyrim. It might attract more mappers to make better maps but it also makes other mappers who have made great maps in the past feel like they wasted 100 hours on a map for nothing. Also maps will have insanely long beta processes etc.

Dont get me wrong I would be happy to support this but its not as positive as it may seem for the community

9 years ago
I didnt see the glitch the was an ad noooooooooooooo
9 years ago
Driver
Tekken
Point blank
time crisis
9 years ago
There is;
Mapper
Mapper Elite
Then there is IZaRTaX

I've been a follower of this guy for a long time although he was unfortunately making Modern Warfare a better game and not World at War at the time. His mapping work is outstandingly incredible!
Was very happy to see him come over too World at War.

I can only hope he continues developing maps for World at War.

Exactly what I wanted to say!
9 years ago
Who wants to put an ugly purple cube in their map  :accepted:
9 years ago
Loading ...