or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - chromastone10

I think since its just after Five, I suggest making the map be more of a black ops 1 style mod (like with JBird's maps)

Can you also include the mark 2 as well?

im kinda going with a custom mod but there are black ops weapons, and will have the mark 2 also :3
8 years ago
like the outdoor pic chroma, are you gonna be able to finish in time?

if I work hard enough I should be fine, probably wont be super big but it will be good enough
8 years ago
Aww rip. it was looking good, too :'(

dont worry im still entering, just a different map http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9214.0.html
8 years ago
I really like the lighting in the 3 middle pics, they also remind me a lot of Five. Nice.

okay thats good lol, the map used to be really dark and kinda gross
8 years ago
Special thanks to Laggin24x for coming up with the setting/theme of the map, kinda ran out of time to add an easter egg or anything special, so just have fun, enjoy the wonder weapon (only one person can get it from the box at a time though so make sure to take turns) The five teleporters are on from the start but you can only teleport to zones that have been actived, make sure to teleport a lot when you open the whole map though :3

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gfbd7b3h3s5spxq/Project_Yeti.exe

Mirror download link: https://mega.nz/#!YoQAQJoC!fHKrbqg9VNz3T5BIsHpRymBQtyL9U3JHfA1ywiymeQY

Okay, honestly, my area 51 map is still just the first room, barely worked on, anytime I should have been working on it I was working on this map instead, only problem was this map was meant to be a birthday present for Laggin24x, so it was going to be JUST for him, but then realized I spent all my time working on this one instead of my area 51 one, I asked if he would be okay with me entering it in this contest and he said it was cool (as long as he got to play it first which I will still let him) This map was originally meant to be a short 5 day map or so for laggin but I kept wanting to add stuff because I had never done a snow themed map before, Laggin picked the theme of the map (he really likes snow maps lol) and it fits the rules of being somewhere you would want to hold off during the zombie apocalypse, its a secret American research base up in the Himalayan mountains

I started this map after the contest started and showed proof to Trem

Here is a tweet a week and a half after I started it: https://twitter.com/Chromastone10/status/626523852604993536
(didnt even have the map compiled at that point)

Here is another tweet with a little more progress and VERY bad lighting: https://twitter.com/Chromastone10/status/626523852604993536

Screenshots:
Spoiler: click to open...

Heres some awesome FX I spent an entire day making too

https://i.gyazo.com/5acf1bd41c91d7b976fb8946bac10a9f.gif

Features:

-FX (thanks to ugx easy FX)
-Black Ops and Black Ops 2 Animations/Models and guns (thanks to Tom_BMX and his tools lemon and lime and dds alpha remover, Tito, HitmanVere, cfgfactory, steviewonder87, convictioNDR, elfenlied, DidUknowiPwn, and unnammed guy for honey badger anims)
-Ray Gun Mark 2 FX (thanks to Quiz)
-Black ops 2 round chalks
-Ambienet sounds and FX
-Five zombies
-BO1 perks (thanks to HarryBO21)
-Fire Sale (thanks to PROxFTW)
-black ops style pause menu (thanks to hitmanvere, ray1235, and DidUknowiPwn)
-Dual wield weapons (thanks to Bluntstuffy and Rollonmath42)
-Removed world at war hugging zombies (thanks to Bluntstuffy and Steviewonder)
-Removed world at war knife lunge (thanks to RDV)
-Black Ops 1 knife animation
-FOV Slider (under game options)
-Tranzit hud (thanks to DidUknowipwn)
-Custom wonder weapon (thanks to Redspace200)
-Custom FX (done by me :3 )
-Five teleporters (thanks to bamskater)
-Semi custom wonder weapon (edited model and fx by me :P Script by Redspace200)
-Solo Scoreboard (thanks to PROxFTW)
-Sliding(thanks to redspace200)
-Sky intro (thanks to redspace200)

Setting/Theme/Story

I want to go for a "Five" theme on this map, Laggin picked the setting of snowy mountains, in my timeline this map takes place directly after "Five"

Story:

You are a military trained guard at this secret research base, meant for testing all manner of equipment for war, you where one of the best in the military but where sent to guard here because if any of the stuff in this base was to fall in the hands of the enemys, the world would surely end.

Not much happened at the base, you always found it safe and low key, no explosions, gunshots, screaming like on the battlefield. Nobody really told you anything or any of the experiments they worked on further in the base, you were just meant to guard the front in case of any kind of attack on the base. Everything was great, well it was until you received a distress call, a breakout at the Pentagon was reported, so you and your team was sent to investigate. After fighting undead and finding so survivors at the Pentagon you are sent back to the base thinking it will be safe and you can rest up and figure out whats going on and why the dead are walking... only upon returning you find the entire base in ruins, and all of your co-workers now wanting to eat your eyes directly from their sockets. You are rather confused as to how the heck this happened while you where away, so its up to you and your team to figure out how this happened at what should have been a highly secure and safe place to survive the zombie outbreak.
8 years ago
this map is cancelled, might release at a later date, but it wont be done in time for the contest, sorry :(
8 years ago
Man, I ain't even tried for high rounds properly yet. I have been Easter egging it up big time. Of course, I will get to at least 100 on Shadows of Evil quite easily when the time comes. The Giant will be a horrible grind but I will still give it a go and see if I can replicate my old Der Riese WaW round 99.

Can't wait! lol

good luck with the der riese one lol, the wonderwafffe is so bad now, sometimes it glitches when you get it from the box where you shoot a zombie 3 times and it becomes a crawler, and even if it does work correctly it takes like 4 seconds before the lighting kills the first zombie you shot and chains to other ones, I camped on the catwalk with double tap 2 and the Drakon sniper forever
8 years ago
ive got round 53 on shadows and round 43 on the giant
8 years ago
Looking nice chromastone :) is there any way you could post somewhere more then mediafire for people outside the us? thx

will google drive work? ill try that
8 years ago
If you are waiting for bo3 to come out heres a map to pass the time

This map was made for Halloween but i missed the deadline, whoops, was inspired to make it after watching zombie army trilogy gameplay lol, but since I missed my first deadline my new deadline is releasing before black ops 3 is released (my time at least lol) so this can help you pass the time waiting for bo3

This is a small map made in roughly 4 days so dont expect much, no fancy menu screen or anything :P Map is pretty hard too since its really small, try to get to pack a punch and unlock it before giving up, also tried to use as many world at war assets as I could since Zombie Army Trilogy is a WW2 zombie game

MAIN FEATURES

-FOV Slider in options

-NO perk limt

-New pack a punch and pack a punch unlock easter egg

-Soul Boxes unlock perks

-No world at war weapons

-Double tap 2.0, PHD, Electric Cherry, and solo Quick Revive as extra perks beyond the normal ones

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r5xzj77svjr0jar/Berlin_Hell_Hospital.exe

Mirror Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0_DdiYTgdbjekVVOEdRUTh5Unc/view?usp=sharing

FULL FEATURES AND CREDITS LIST

Spoiler: click to open...
-FX (thanks to ugx easy FX)
-Black Ops and Black Ops 2 Animations/Models and guns (thanks to Tom_BMX and his tools lemon and lime and dds alpha remover, Tito, HitmanVere, cfgfactory, steviewonder87, Rollonmath42, convictioNDR, elfenlied and DidUknowiPwn)
-Ray Gun Mark 2 FX (thanks to Quiz)
-Black ops 2 round chalks
-Ambience sounds and FX
-BO1/BO2 perks (thanks to HarryBO21)
-Mob of the dead hud (thanks to JRimagine)
-black ops style pause menu (thanks to hitmanvere, ray1235, and DidUknowiPwn)
-Dual wield weapons (thanks to Bluntstuffy and Rollonmath42)
-Removed world at war hugging zombies (thanks to Bluntstuffy and Steviewonder)
-Removed world at war knife lunge (thanks to RDV)
-Black Ops 1 knife animation
-FOV Slider (under game options)
-Soul Boxes (thanks to Bluntstuffy)
-Pack-A-Punch Unlock Easter Egg (thanks to Ege115)
-Mob of the dead mystery box (thanks to HarryBO21)
-Custom Pack-A-Punch FX created by me
-Small Easter egg to unlock Pack-A-Punch (thanks to Ege115)
-Soul Boxes (thanks to Blunstuffy)

Known issues:

Since i ran out of time i didnt get to fix a few things but they are minor and not game breaking so dont worry about reporting them

-No 3rd person sounds (will get to this in the future)
-Clients can see the mystery box at locations where the box isnt there, this will be fixed once the box moves around, Harry couldnt really look at it in time since he works like 20 hours a day and lives in the UK so are times are way different, RIP

8 years ago
so much unbelievable amounts of hype right now, I totally called mod tools once i saw them bring back a lot of stuff from waw like gore in campaign/mp, 4 play coop campaign, ect.
8 years ago
I can't help but get bothered every time I see these leaked videos.

Why?

-The players are usually really terrible at the game and die on early rounds
-A large majority of leaked CoD gameplay videos are recorded with potatoes for some odd reason. Some of them are also really short
-Sometimes the player wastes like 5+ minutes showing off a feature that doesn't really need much coverage on
-The players barely show anything, as Stevie mentioned already

:kidding:

Okay you guys are ridiculous and out of control, you need to stop harassing these peoples equipment okay?! These people have probably spent hundreds of dollars on the latest potato recording technology and all you guys do is cut them down, seriously....     

:lol:
8 years ago
i only own the cods made by treyarch and nothing can make me buy bo3.

but bo3 is made by treyarch  ???
9 years ago
i hope you can get it done soon. i might even make a video on it  :D

probably not anytime soon, in the middle of moving, dont even have a house yet, and going to finish a ton of other maps first before this one is done
9 years ago
Loading ...