or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - chromastone10

small update, thanks to jammy for helping me get broken roads down

9 years ago
Yeh agreed.

*cough* Chroma *cough*.

ya, said he doesnt like drama, right
9 years ago
To those of you who reported the site to Activision could have killed the whole idea of BO3 mod tools coming out.

nah I think bo3 mod tools and maps would have their own steam workshop
9 years ago
If I was to guess, I would say Stevie set that fake Treyarch support account up with the intention of intercepting all complaints against his beta/donor plan.

Very crafty Stevie. Bravo!

death your profile pic really gives me the heebie-jeebies
9 years ago
i dont think thats a real page :P
9 years ago
i can agree with a donation button on the topic's but not a release thread that says "donate to get "map"." a donation should be made to the mapper for appreciation in itself not a donation for the actual map files

Double Post Merge: September 02, 2015, 05:16:48 pm
oh im sorry i didnt know you made this topic? dont get your boots too full mate ;)

I think the button should be added above the "add respect" button on the left of mappers profiles thing
9 years ago
As it stands, the only people making money from CZ are Youtubers and Twitch streamers. Often the mapper doesn't even get so much as a mention, and sometimes even the map name isn't even included, let alone a link. So while some guy who downloads, plays, then uploads the map for 30 mins rakes in the money, while the mapper who spent over a year working on it has to sit there watching them, twiddling their thumbs getting absolutely jack shit.

Clearly, something is wrong here.

This is the only feasible way for a mapper to get rewarded by the audience. If you don't think the map is worth $4, or if you just disagree with the whole concept, or if you can find something better to spend your $4 on, then by all means keep it. No-one is forcing anyone to do anything, you can just wait for the normal release. For the record I would have HAPPILY donated $4 to play Leviathan, and many were obviously equally happy to donate to play Requiem.

this is also exactly my argument, but then I fight back with myself saying "Well aren't I doing this to see the enjoyment and reactions of others?" so Im really on the fence with this, I totally agree but disagree at the same time, so I just kinda keep it to myself :P
9 years ago
I saw your one post about having a donation button under each mapper, and I really like that idea, it lets people that can help out their favorite mapper, would love to see this added
9 years ago
I believe PC dev said not all optimizations where on pc yet because its a BETA
9 years ago
That's exactly what I was planning on having in my map. :poker: I'm very much enjoying it that people are taking a turn at Five stuff nowadays between this and the Five remake. Best singleplayer map ever.

glad im not the only one who liked five, still find the pentigon thief the scariest part of that map, being either in the labs or spawn where its all dark then the next round starts and plays the dog/thief round music as everything gets all blueish still sends chills up my spine
9 years ago
Thought it would be cool to see peoples favorite intros to their favorite show/movie/cartoon/anime

Feel free to post your favorite intro too

I'll start with this one, I haven't watched the show in a long time and its not a particularly long intro but I still think it has a cool intro

! No longer available

9 years ago
added a little update to main post
9 years ago
Congrats on your first map! I would recommend on your second map though that you pick a theme and build the map around that, it will make you become a lot better and now that you have the basics down you can start working to make much better maps!  ;)
9 years ago
this map is finished?

if your name is Doc Brown and have a time traveling car, then yes, this map is finished

but if you find yourself in the unfortunate position of not having a time traveling car then no, this map is nowhere near done, I apologize for the inconvenience   
9 years ago
Random Guess, you can revive yourself in co-op or it does something else xD

something else, will be deactivated solo
9 years ago
Loading ...