or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - chromastone10

actually i think its cooler that you are younger, then you can actually play zombies with your kid since you wont be an old dad lol
8 years ago
Cowman, jzob, and gunoftruth

8 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)
Me in my natural habitat drinking monster.

THAT IS NOT WHAT RAY LOOKS LIKE, THAT IS A FAKE, THESE ARE REAL, UNEDITED PICTURES OF THE RAY SPECIMEN

8 years ago
you know what, whatever, got my account back anyway, sent the proper information to skype, got it back
8 years ago
Have you emailed them, or notified Skype that you have been hacked? If so, it should not take too long! ;)

I just need to know the date my skype account was created, but I cant really check when my skype is, you know, hacked .-.
8 years ago
Okay update, got my twitter back, so now its only my skype thats hacked
8 years ago
Update again, got twitter account and got my skype back finally, took awhile for skype to respond but they restored it

So I woke up at 4 am to find my twitter and skype were hacked and my email changed to a different one, luckly my UGX isnt hacked (cause I recently changed the password due to that whole data base leak whatever) and I could really use some help on who it was and getting my accounts back, I have a few ideas but im not gonna name names, although I do have the email and IP of who did it, got that in my email.

Here is them trying to get in my ZM account
  :please:

Here is the email they changed to instead of mine:

8 years ago
Mix of Origins and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEuNySeWQy0

I like it, not everyone needs to like same things :please:

its just because it sounds like its played on a Dora the explorerTM keyboard  :troll:  :lol:
8 years ago
when you're with your squad on new years

http://i.imgur.com/lsWHhVA.gifv
8 years ago
Had lots of fun participating, glad I at least won 3rd, thanks for anyone who voted for me, mainly entered to win to get a better laptop to make better maps for you guys in the community, just ran out of time with moving and getting my license this year, hopefully next contest I can focus more, have a much better PC instead of a standard walmart one, and we can do it with bo3 mod tools :D
8 years ago
Ok, the past few weeks ive been kinda stressed out and super nervous, my drivers test is now only 3 days away and I dont want to screw it up. I thought I would ask anyone who is old enough to drive (and preferably knows US driving laws) any tips for your drivers test? I only have one shot at this and doing it without any of my family there for support, that's because we moved to a new state and found out I couldnt get my license for another 6 months since we were new residents (and we moved 1 week before I was supposed to take my drivers test in our last state) so we decided to fly me back to take it. Any tips for maybe better focus or safer driving or how your driving test went would be appreciated, thanks.
8 years ago
If you find any bugs please PM them to me, I will fix them and update AFTER the contest is over
8 years ago
i dont know if anyone else noticed but if you walk inside this zombie door that is not clipped next to PAP the rest of the zombies in the entire map just stops and dont know what to do, i dont know if gamebreaking but you could take a look into this:

(Image removed from quote.)

ya i have that fixed im just not sure if im allowed to update the download link or anything
:P
8 years ago
added a mirror link along with mediafire link
8 years ago
Loading ...