or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - chromastone10

oohhhh boy its a day of releases
8 years ago
also does your radiant crash right away?

no it crashes about roughly 5-10 minutes of use

Double Post Merge: September 26, 2016, 05:20:35 am
Making a new script placer map would have been the first thing i would have tried.
If it doesn't crash a new script placer map then the error is most likely a custom texture or custom model that got corrupted.
If it crashes a script placer map then its probably your bin folder and your admin privileges of the exe within the bin folder.

In raw/images do you have $default.iwi?

i have a "default.iwi" but not a "$default.iwi"

Double Post Merge: September 27, 2016, 02:05:33 am
ok i think i figured it out, it was a bad texture i ported last night to radiant, deleted that and it doesnt seem to be freezing/crashing anymore, so it was cod mod that had it right, was a bad texture
8 years ago
iirc this happened to me some time ago and messing with my auto save time fixed it (sounds weird I know). If that doesn't fix it you can always try this - https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5268.0 - and if not try running as admin (you probably already are but just felt like throwing that in there).

just tried both of those, its still happening :/

Double Post Merge: September 26, 2016, 03:48:27 am
ok i just got this

also I tried turning off the autosave and it still freezes
8 years ago
Does it crash in a new script placer map without anything added?

Did you edit any stock raw/aitype or character files?

nope i havent edited any raw/aitype or character files, and i havent tried a new script placer map, but even tried one of my other maps which doesnt have much in it and it even froze then
8 years ago
After overwriting the modtools 1.2 bin folder did you set admin privileges?
Does the folder radiant is auto saving to have "read only"?
Is there any errors in the radiant console when you open radiant or your map?

Do a virus scan.

the folder was set to read only, tried turning that off, will report back if it still happens

Double Post Merge: September 26, 2016, 12:29:56 am
turning off read only didnt help, and I have no errors when opening my map, a virus scan showed nothing bad
8 years ago
reinstall only the bin folder try that

okay so i tried that, its still freezing, only im using diduknowipwn's launcher so not sure if that has anything to do with it, i just reinstalled that one fresh
8 years ago
I'm guessing the only way to fix this is by reinstalling modtools  :'(

well it just randomly started happening today, and I dont think its worth deleting everything to reinstall it .-.
8 years ago
have you added a model from ghosts, aw or bo3?

from ghosts and bo3

okay I tried working on a different map and even that one after a bit still had radiant freeze, and the map had nothing on it practically
8 years ago
I had this error.

Go to your compile lights. Then have the setting like mine!

(Image removed from quote.)

i fixed the compiling, but radiant is still freezing
8 years ago
maybe a brush its too big to be compiled? maybe idk i never saw that error

i deleted the terrain patch that I cut in half and now it compiles, not sure if the radiant freezing is gone but radiant first started freezing right after I cut that terrain patch so I think that was it
8 years ago
radiant randomly started freezing today, and now i have to close and reopen it, not sure whats causing it. At first I thought it was a terrain patch I split or a model i duplicated but after deleting and waiting it still happened. I did try a few things like I made sure radiant/launcher where ran in admin (they were) and running radiant in windows xp service pack 3 compatibility mode but it still persists. I thought it might be the autosave causing it to freeze but even after some testing im still not sure, or maybe its because im using a ton of models? I dont know, but when it freezes I can still click on some buttons but I cant select models or move the camera anymore, and when I close the program using the top right corner I get this error message https://puu.sh/rmJPV/3c908fad51.png

normally I just close it through launcher and reopen it, its not that big of an issue but I would prefer if I didnt have to map for 5 or so minutes, close then reopen radiant, and repeat :P

Double Post Merge: September 25, 2016, 01:47:06 am
well i just tried compiling and I cant even do that now, it says "out of memory" ._.

8 years ago
in game it just zooms.i changed them to the origins richtofen one. anymore ideas ? :)

origins viewhands are still treyarch viewhands, ghosts is an infinity ward game so im pretty sure you need to use infinity ward viewhands/joints for the ads to work
8 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

just gone over there and climbed up automatically

your allowed to be up there lmao
8 years ago
Hello,

I recently started a zombie map project, its basically an underground train station

PTSD flashbacks have been triggered
8 years ago
now we can have more new youtubers like Leafyishere

8 years ago
Loading ...