July 07, 2012, 02:33:27 am
Last Active
April 12, 2020, 05:06:32 pm

Forum Profile

Local Time
July 05, 2020, 01:28:11 pm

Contact & Social Links

Website
Hey guys! Is there a line of code that makes it so the script waits until the next round starts before it runs the rest of the script?
172 days ago
Not sure if this will benefit anyone who may view this thread in the future, but if you are wondering how to do what I asked about as well, I did manage to write a chunk of code that basically checks to see if you are holding F every second the code runs. The "use button" is referencing wh...
172 days ago
Hey guys! So, I tried looking on this link for a built-in function but I could not find anything (link: https://aviacreations.com/modme/scriptdocs/#). What line of code would I write to have it so the player has to hold F for 5 seconds before i...
181 days ago
Hello! I was windering how do I go about playing a sound in my level so that way it plays lovally on an object. Example: as I walk up to a generator I can hear that the generator is running.
277 days ago
Hello all!

I was wondering how would i go about coding an object so that it can not be seen in level initially but spawn in later after an easter egg step. My main question is how do I make an object spawn in the level through code at an origon of my choice or at the location of a script ...
292 days ago
I think there are problems moving structs because they don't have a body (Atleast I couldn't use them). However if you have an entity you are able to move it to a direction.

How to use MoveTo?
Wall = g...
298 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...