Date Registered
July 07, 2012, 02:33:27 am
Last Active
February 05, 2019, 05:19:11 pm

Forum Profile

Local Time
June 16, 2019, 10:40:11 am

Contact & Social Links

Thank you for your reply! I'll be sure to give this a try when I get the next chance (:
144 days ago
Hey guys! So I wrote  a script where you can destroy a wall by hitting a trigger_damage with an explosive that will then allow zombies to walk through it. The problem I am having is the zone that I want players to be able to access after being destroyed needs to be "turned on" somehow...
144 days ago
There is not really a "place" where to learn scripting. I have been modding since 2015 so that's about four years. And I still struggle with the easiest things from time to time.

I find it useful t...
157 days ago
Hey guys! Just as the title says, I am wondering how to make it so that something in my script does not happen until a certain round has been passed. I am sure it is something simple, but I am newer to scripting so I am unsure how to do this. Any help is much appreaciated!
158 days ago
I actually figured out an easier way to do what you want. I know it might look complicated but this way you don't have to use any triggers.
[code]function destroy_wall()
{
   wall = GetEnt( "destruct...
158 days ago
Use SetHintString( text ) on the trigger. If you want to disable the hand icon (the one you see with the power switch), also add this:
[code]ent SetCursorHint("HINT_NOICON");    //ent is your...
159 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...