Date Registered
July 07, 2012, 02:33:27 am
Last Active
February 05, 2019, 05:19:11 pm

Forum Profile

Local Time
March 24, 2019, 05:08:27 pm

Contact & Social Links

Thank you for your reply! I'll be sure to give this a try when I get the next chance (:
60 days ago
Hey guys! So I wrote  a script where you can destroy a wall by hitting a trigger_damage with an explosive that will then allow zombies to walk through it. The problem I am having is the zone that I want players to be able to access after being destroyed needs to be "turned on" somehow...
61 days ago
There is not really a "place" where to learn scripting. I have been modding since 2015 so that's about four years. And I still struggle with the easiest things from time to time.

I find it useful t...
73 days ago
Hey guys! Just as the title says, I am wondering how to make it so that something in my script does not happen until a certain round has been passed. I am sure it is something simple, but I am newer to scripting so I am unsure how to do this. Any help is much appreaciated!
74 days ago
I actually figured out an easier way to do what you want. I know it might look complicated but this way you don't have to use any triggers.
[code]function destroy_wall()
{
   wall = GetEnt( "destruct...
74 days ago
Use SetHintString( text ) on the trigger. If you want to disable the hand icon (the one you see with the power switch), also add this:
[code]ent SetCursorHint("HINT_NOICON");    //ent is your...
75 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Twitter
Discord
Steam
Twitch
Google
Loading ...