Date Registered
July 07, 2012, 02:33:27 am
Last Active
January 10, 2019, 01:28:04 pm

Forum Profile

Local Time
January 18, 2019, 05:11:17 am

Contact & Social Links

There is not really a "place" where to learn scripting. I have been modding since 2015 so that's about four years. And I still struggle with the easiest things from time to time.

I find it useful t...
8 days ago
Hey guys! Just as the title says, I am wondering how to make it so that something in my script does not happen until a certain round has been passed. I am sure it is something simple, but I am newer to scripting so I am unsure how to do this. Any help is much appreaciated!
8 days ago
I actually figured out an easier way to do what you want. I know it might look complicated but this way you don't have to use any triggers.
[code]function destroy_wall()
{
   wall = GetEnt( "destruct...
8 days ago
Use SetHintString( text ) on the trigger. If you want to disable the hand icon (the one you see with the power switch), also add this:
[code]ent SetCursorHint("HINT_NOICON");    //ent is your...
9 days ago
Hey guys! I was just wondering how I would go about setting up a hintstring for some custom script I wrote. I wrote a simple script that makes a wall blow up that will allow zombies to walk through after if is destroyed. I want there to be some sort of hint on the wall so when the player looks at it...
10 days ago
Hey guys! So I am having this issue and I can not get it solved for the life of me. Basically I have my fx rendering so it should be showing up in radiant when in the light preview mode, but it isn't. When I open up one of my other maps the fx lights appear just fine but for whatever reason the...
10 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Twitter
Discord
Steam
Twitch
Google
Loading ...