Forum Profile

Profile Link
Real name
Cary Young
Country
us
Local Time
April 25, 2024, 10:23:25 am
Look in nazi_zombie_sumpf and check for the meteor_trigger() function. This is how a basic "damage trigger" looks like. You can see that they have it set so you can only activate the trigger if you're withi...
2 years ago
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to see if anyone is able to help me with a script for my maps easter egg. I unfortunately don't have any scripting knowledge so I'm starting from scratch.

I'm looking for my easter egg to involve shooting/knifing a large number of ...
2 years ago
I ported the MW2 Intervention into my map and it works perfectly well except the texture is missing for the scope on the regular version and the scog sight on the packed version. Also for some reason I cant pack a punch the n...
2 years ago
I ported the MW2 Intervention into my map and it works perfectly well except the texture is missing for the scope on the regular version and the scog sight on the packed version. Also for some reason I cant pack a punch the normal version
2 years ago
Hi guys, after working with the Waw Mod tools for a while, I decided to give the Bo3 tools a go and so far I like it a lot better. I wanted to start this thread to raise some insight on two errors that I get on a consistent basis. I haven't seen much on the...
2 years ago
Hey guys

So i'm all done with my zombies map and I made a download for it today to test it out on co-op. The map works perfectly as I intended, however when I go to play my map via Plutonium with a friend, th...
2 years ago
Loading ...