or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Bwc66930

is this project dead?
if it was dead, then wouldnt it be logical for them to say this project is dead and lock the topic

its not dead, they just all waiting on a single person from the looks of it :P
8 years ago
  • it's(in the case of bwc) choice
I'm a it :))
8 years ago
So I'm looking for the origins staff models/anim not the scripts for fx or anything else just simply the staff and anims for in game. I know someone has them and it would be kind if you could pm them to me, sorry to ask so directly but I don't have Bo2 and my poor little laptop wouldn't do well with it anyways. It would be great of you and credit will be of course given!
I understand people stopped sharing many things due to loss in credit for their work, don't let other people be at a loss because some people are dicks, don't give credit, and ruin the fun and chances for others.

If asking for a pm is against the site rules let me know because to my understanding only publicly sharing ripped files is...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(I added the above for people that like to complain)

Again thanks although I doubt someone will PM them to me....but you never know... Someone might have a heart on ugx   :troll:
Are you asking for assets O.o

That's illegal :troll:
And I think against the site rules to ask for assets
8 years ago
I never had issues with lag and my internet ain't the best. Only time I deal with lag is usually due to Netflix being on.

Never saw a issue with the match making, or team balanced. Only thing that wasn't much balanced when I almost went up against a clan who were all prestige masters, and that really was just a party so you can't split up the party to balance the teams
8 years ago
So thats why its not up yet...
Don't you love random bugs.

And the glitch about falling through the map. Fun times  :troll:
8 years ago
Take it with a grain of salt guys, it's a SNAPCHAT SCREENSHOT!
Don't ruin my dreams jiffy! I want this!
8 years ago
And always using "than" when he should use "then"!!! Just to aggravate me! Don't think I didn't see that.  :P
Wat you talking about m8! I can talk thee English two your hear! Than I rule thee meows!
8 years ago
Sucks to imagine that when bo3 mod tools will come out, the majority of the people will shift to them, leaving WaW and the other awesome potential in its mods. Especially since many people can't have bo3 on their pc (myself included).
Well most people who have modded waw for quite some times have wanted something better, and more limits. So yea... Sucks to be you

Work hard for a better pc than you can play bo3 mods
8 years ago
Make box map code name " Purple " :gusta:. With all bows and wonder weapons on the wall for a 1000.
I love you
8 years ago
The public beta should be out in a couple of months, so everyone will eventually get the tools :)
Beta mod tools, available via supply drop
.00001 percent chance of getting them
8 years ago
I'm not questioning, I'm just confused
Be confused! People like doing what they wish, so be confused! Meow! And meow!
8 years ago
Well there's some people who are very paranoid about any limits that Treyarch might put into the mod tools for BO3. Some people for example are scared you won't be able to script for Black Ops 3 as well as make zombie maps.
Treyarch: 400fx limit in waw, why not make 300fx limit in bo3  :troll: t4m bo3 edition
8 years ago
Uhhhm. Looks cool but how is that nuketown exactly
Probably under nuketown, I mean it's there map so let them do what they want with it! Don't question them!
8 years ago
Loading ...