or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - arceus

haven't tested yet will be later today
10 years ago
lol yep people ask for change and then get irritated when they change its just a infinite loop of hatred unlike true fans which i am and these changes are going to be a awesome new experience that will bring new things to this series i won't be able to preorder though  :'( :'( :'(
10 years ago
correct thanks :D you've been extremely helpful with this :D
10 years ago
anyone???
10 years ago
honestly i believe that the new 3 year cycle is better over all for fans and the companies that produce the games. i think this because it gives the developers more time to produce a overall better game and add new features that make the game more interesting over all and keeps it from becoming stale. Although i will have to wait another year to play the next treyarch game i feel that its better for the community. i personally will be getting AW cause i still feel there is another game mode and i like mp aswell, i feel that this is going to be a unique tittle to the cod series.
10 years ago
Great another map thats probably be finished before my first one  :'(
10 years ago

-A friend from France will be making his return, as well as some four-legged friends...

why do people think he is hard he is easy to kill
10 years ago
hello I'm trying to get a explosion that causes the zombies to go rag doll i already got the fx and the origin i just don't know how to get the explosion to deal damage and rag doll threw script. any help is appreciated
10 years ago
I've had jugg and speed cola randomizing before I even did the gondola lol
nice :D
10 years ago
there are ways around it
10 years ago
there is a bug were you can get a free pap'd raygun only on solo though :D
10 years ago
frostbite
10 years ago
Very low end laptop but can run most games on low graphics settings at around 30-60 fps. (Cant really handle excessive smoke, fog, fire fx in games though) Good enough for me and was cheap. :D

HP Pavilion 17
Processor: Intel Core i3-4000M CPU @ 2.40GHz
RAM: 6GB DDR3
Audio: Realtek High Definition Audio
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mouse: Cheap-Ass Wireless Logitech Mouse   :alone:
my pc makes yours look like a alien ware
10 years ago
it is darker and the numbers are centered as seen here
10 years ago
Loading ...