or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - animallover

Thank you so much! :)
10 years ago
New gameplay trailer added. remember its very early build and no detail has even been started in most area's. But i thought i would keep you all updated as i haven't done anything in a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEAqSznrIwM

Post Merge: April 16, 2014, 11:31:39 pm
added another new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-o0hDabbA8
10 years ago
The name "County of the Dead" doesn't have a very dynamic sound to it. How about something like:
"The Fall of Desolation Canyon", "The Massacre at Deadwood", "Terror at Tombstone", "Bloodshed at Eldorado Canyon", "Canyon Diablo: The Town that Hell took back".

Yes! These sound much better! This looks great though :)
10 years ago
So i was playing online and seen this server did some ace gun views.. I know that you need to change the fov i have done it in my map.. But how did they make it look this good? Looks ace :)

10 years ago
Yes! Just what i have been wanting! I will be sure to add this to any future maps! Cheers :)
10 years ago
Thanks :) Yeah i dont even get any sounds when i fire! i'll keep trying though
10 years ago
Maybe in the future, but as of right now I do not have any plans on doing so.

I like that. It makes your maps stand out from the others! I say you keep your hard work to yourself dude! Then release it after a long time. Love the map man! Get another video out!
10 years ago
Yep I second this, theres 600x600 patches of fog that you can use in the env folder, or you could spawn one fog on each player and link it to them. But that might look weird because you would see it following you around because it would be static to you.

Cheers guys! So i just follow the tutorial on UGX wiki? :)
10 years ago
looks nice! Here if you need anyone for beta testing!
10 years ago
Been looking... Not got a date yet? Or just going to be released whenever its done? Also can UGX 1.1 be ported on any map? Wouldn't mind trying it out on release
10 years ago
So do i just add that in my maps gsc?  :P
10 years ago
Not sure what your looking for exactly but heres some of the functions that print things on the screen:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
iprintln("");
iprintlnbold("");
bbPrint( "", level.script ); // not sure what this one does exactly

So where abouts do i go to put these codes? and lets say i shoot a trigger (like you do to open secret doors) you can make it say "you found a secret teddy bear"
10 years ago
Quick question! Anyway of making text appear on the screen from hitting certain triggers? Like say you walk into a trigger or shoot a trigger text shows up on the screen! :) Thanks
10 years ago
That Blimp  :o

Am hoping to get that thing moving in some way! The blimp will also be part of the easter egg :)
10 years ago
Loading ...