or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - animallover

im now getting this error :(

ERROR: MAX_MAP_TRIANGLES (3072000) exceeded
6 years ago
finding triangle windings...

finished in 13 seconds

assigning primary lights...

splitting windings into lightable areas...

coalescing coincident windings...

-----------------------------------

after this nothing else happens? any reason why
6 years ago
Can I change the loading distance for my lights? It seems when I walk far away they turn off.. Any way to fix this?

example

https://imgur.com/a/Wp0CS
7 years ago
So i'm just about to release a map and I do one final update and I get this.. tried going back a few steps but can't seem to find the problem someone help?

UmbraConvert: smallest_occluder=72.000 small_hole=4.000
[19:32:00] INFO: T: 288 O: 72 H: 4 B: 50
[19:32:14] INFO: Tile grid 2200x2636x612 (at -1344,-1728,-108) created for scene: 8548 tiles (551 empties not included) in 14.420 seconds
WARNING: SN-DBS is not installed, tome will be compiled locally
WARNING: SN-DBS service is not running, tome will be compiled locally
UmbraConvert: fetching tiles with 6 worker threads
UmbraConvert ERROR:
loadTileResult failed

********************************************************************************
UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:
UmbraConvert failed (1)
["C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\bin\UmbraConvert" -input_scene=c:\UmbraDebug\zm_kalach_linker.scene -input_params=c:\UmbraDebug\zm_kalach_linker.params -output_tome=c:\UmbraDebug\zm_kalach.tome -compress -use_all_cores -disable_sndbs]

Linker will now terminate.
********************************************************************************
7 years ago
Anyone know how to make a model move? I want some planes to be flying over the map
7 years ago
How can i change the lightning state? For example like use a trigger or something and the skybox changes? Is this possible?
7 years ago
Someone please please please assist in helping me.. I really can't seem to find a answer to how I make sounds play if in a certain area..

I just want sounds to play when teleported to a certain area..

Thanks! :)
7 years ago
same as here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15252.msg150745.html#msg150745 just with your sound instead of a song

you sure this works for bo3? i couldn't get it to work
7 years ago
how do I make it so a sound plays when i walk into a trigger? I don't want the player to click anything just walk into a trigger and the sound plays once
7 years ago

7 years ago
Is it possible to add custom audio sounds when you open a debris? if so.. How? :)

Thanks
7 years ago
I would like to know this too
7 years ago
Hahaha was about to try this but i guess I wont incase I get the same problem lol
7 years ago
Here is craftdanimations wall weapon tutorial no need to use triggers for that
http://www.fpsintel.com/2016/10/24/every-black-ops-3-mod-tools-weapon-wallbuy-prefabs/

Thank you very much but what about custom imported weapons? Lets say I dont want to include them into the box
7 years ago
Title says it all really.. As the new dlc weapons aren't wallbuys how do I make it so you can still buy these?
7 years ago
Loading ...