or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 12spiderweb

I understand I don't need to, but I'd like to in order to use console commands.

Then maybe the map maker took away that feature, if you want to use god mode and all that then get a mod menu. Its easy to install and you wont get banned for using it.
7 years ago
What's the map name? In other words, when I try to run this via devmap, what do I need to enter? devmap nazi_zombie_alcatraz doesn't seem to work.

You shouldn't need to do that... there should be a option saying 'escape alone' that's the solo button. The map is called Alcatraz btw
7 years ago
I cant find pack a punch for the life of me Ive played on all modes and I cant find it, Ive searched the bathroom for the trigger and I just cant find it. Where is it? Great map tho lol I recently downloaded WaW again and this is a great refresher.

There is a tool box on a seat in the jugg room, grab it and fix the 3 pipes around the map 1) in the small alleyway 2) bathroom 3) around the side of the dance area
7 years ago
haven't played the map but read concerns and i agree more perks = more fun

Thanks for the support
7 years ago
Just played the demo and so far it looks pretty cool! Hopefully the map will be much bigger and with a easter egg of some sort, I'm not going to report bugs because it seems like you know what your doing also its a demo soooo. Hopefully more weapons will come and perks will also stay the same (vulture aid and whos who!) Seriously cant wait for the final release. I have this book marked so I can keep up any updates when I can ;)
7 years ago
let me just start this by saying that this is a fantastic map, seriously. So much effort was put into this map and the Easter egg is great! Guns are well implemented in, characters and the bosses in the arenas were brilliant! But there is an issue which I really hope you fix because these seem to matter to a lot of people.

That thing is 'perks'

There are only 4 perks on this map which is the following speed cola, Jugg, electric cherry and double tap. These are great and all but they are the only perks added in the map, which kind of spoils the purpose of which perks should the player get but instead its just a matter of buying all perks. This is probably because you want to keep it some what similar to the original motd but I really don't see the point of that because you already changed so much about it like characters, Easter eggs etc etc. But to tell the truth it really wont change anything or ruin the cool vibe you have shown.

what perks should you add? I mainly suggest quick revive (solo is a joke on this map, trying to do an Easter egg which is about 2 hours long I really don't see how I can continue the map when I get so far and die plus it can really help out in multiplier because of the difficulty of the bosses you give us) and stamin up (seriously this map is huge and running around collecting stuff can be a pain because of the short running speed you have also it could be helpful for bosses) I was also thinking on the lines of mule kick too but I really don't care about it too much but might be nice anyway to add it.

If anyone has any sort of reason to hate this then I don't care, If Whippy doesn't want to work on this map anymore (which I can understand why) that's fine but I'm only pointing out problems which can be fixed easily. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone (somehow) let me just say again that this map is truly amazing and will still play it further on, effort well spent I say so myself. 

7 years ago
It's not working... Neither from the desktop shortcut nor ingame. it loads the menu screen from the mod, but when i click ''play solo'' it starts loading and after a few seconds it crashes (sorry for the bad english, i'm italian)

you need to install t4m, if you have then turn down your graphics like textures or resolution.
7 years ago
i messaged you

great thx, I have been searching for ages for the red one. I found 5 red skulls around the map and I had no idea how to progress so this was super helpful :)  (just to note my last message was poorly written because I typed it on my phone and I couldn't see the error I made so I hope it wasn't too confusing)
7 years ago
hey can anyone help me with
Spoiler: click to open...
how to get the blue liquid?
I have gotten the
other 3 liquids (red/green/purple) but the blue one (for the knight)
I cant figure out. Any help will be appreciated.

It's easy, you have to interact with the posters in the right order around the map (I suggest making a list for different games cause they are randomised in different games, then above jugg you will find a blue glow glow (use gondola to see it better) use a grenade on it then it would drop down next to jugg, at this point you want to open the blue retriever room. In the redeemer room there is a blue puddle put the part you got and you will then get the liquid. Hope this helps, can you help me how to get the purple and red one? I have been having trouble finding them
7 years ago
This remake is absolutely amazing, very undescribable how amazing it is actually  8). I think I found a contender for my favourite custom map with Clinic of Evil. Don't mind comments like these Whippy on TheRelaxingEnd's vid (which triggered me tbh):

(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

I know right? like why don't they like it? One of them said that the spawn room looked 'out of place.' the rest didn't give a reason why...
7 years ago
Hey man, I have played the map for a little while and discovered a few EE's which look awesome! One question though, couldn't you add in the appropriate hand models for the characters? I just think it could add a little bit more detail in the map that's all :)
7 years ago
FINALLY! GOD HAS BLESSED US A BUNCH BY CREATING A BEAUTIFUL PERSON! THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOUR THE BEST!

Double Post Merge: June 05, 2017, 09:12:43 am
FINALLY! Glad to have beta tested this, for those who don't know, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELVES INTO!

what are you talking about? its just motd but remade in waw, I just need to turn on the dryer to get the part and OMG WTF IS GOING OMG WHYYYY
7 years ago

YOU HAVE 25 SECONDS TO POST THIS TO THE MAINFRAME......20........15........10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.............

POSTING SUCCESSFUL!

You have 30 seconds to release this or else! 30... Other numbers! 1, 0!
7 years ago
I'm ready to release it but everyone says I need a trailer lol. So we filmed some footage last night. Hopefully my friend can get it put together quick so I can release.

TELL HIM TO HURRY UP THEN, HAS HE NOT THIS THIS PAGE YET (don't take that seriously we all appretaite the time and effort you put into this map <3 )
7 years ago
god I hope this comes out sooner then I think :D :D :D
7 years ago
Loading ...